Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather: "I'm A Throwback, I Do Things The Old-Fashioned Way." (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
    Manny Pacquiao loses more blood during his monthly menstrual cycle than he would from a WADA drug test.

He just wanted an excuse out of the fight, clearly.
    no doubt.....and pacquiao has the nerve to say Mayweather is making excuses not to fight....i mean wtf??? how are people stupid enough to believe this garbage.....so asking for blood testing is an excuse not to fight????

Mayweather asked Shane for blood testing and Shane accepted and they're gonna fight May 1st.....so how the **** can it be an excuse???

Comment

HaHa Floyd not giving Manny nuthen lol ,,,,,, Floyd is looking sharp , I think since his comeback he is a new fighter , he is much more mature and mentally at ease with who he is .

Comment

floyd aint a throwback fighter..........................................

Comment

Floyd EARNED some cool points by NOT answering ANYTHING that had to do with Manny.....unlike Manny and his team who constantly mentioned Floyd's name during their preparation for Clottey.....Manny even had time to play around doing the shoulder roll .....ok I'll admit that was funny!!.....but all in all Floyd is showin' a level of professionalism that Manny and his squad didn't.....Floyd is in a tougher fight with a tougher opponent and style than Manny had to deal with......so Floyd's ONLY concern at this moment is Sugar Shane on May 1st and thats a good sign for the Money May dudes.....oh yea, I see Floyd is lookin' for the LEFT hook......I also heard someone scream that he throws a right one to.....Floyd didn't react to that .......can't wait for the 1st

Comment

Floyd is the complete opposite of an old school throwback fighter.

Comment

I don't know what it is, but Mayweather doesn't seem to have the same hunger in my eyes that he's had in the past. I really can't put my finger on it. Maybe I'm wrong. Hope we see a classic battle on May 1.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamantiumPI View Post
                Floyd is the complete opposite of an old school throwback fighter.
                where in the interview did Floyd state he was a throwback fighter????

get off pacs nuts

Comment

I don't know what it is, but Mayweather doesn't seem to have the same hunger in my eyes that he's had in the past. I really can't put my finger on it. Maybe I'm wrong. Hope we see a classic battle on May 1

Comment

Yeah, Floyd does things the old fashioned way. Like fighting Baldomir instead of facing Margarito, like the fans wanted, for 1 dollar more. That's old school.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                      Yeah, Floyd does things the old fashioned way. Like fighting Baldomir instead of facing Margarito, like the fans wanted, for 1 dollar more. That's old school.
                      Floyd gave Gatti an old-fashioned ass whooping

Comment

Working...
                      X