Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zab Judah is a Jew but he thanked Jesus Christ after the Mayweather fight.

I got that from wikipedia.

Comment

He considered Jesus Christ to be his Lord and Saviour.

Weird black jew.

Comment

[QUOTE=norbak1258;2726975]This is going to be long.

Well let's start here with the obvies, God did not create man perfect. He created them in his own image, but that does not mean perfect. Now, we go to the tree of knowledge, well guess what if he didn't put the tree there in the firt place we would not have to deal with hell, further more, even with the tree being there was not enogh to get adam and eve to sin,he had to allow the snake to tempt/trick eve, if you belive that the snake is satan, then you have to concede that satan can not do anything without the approval of God, Satan can't do anything without the permision from God, this sound like God wanted humans to fail from the beguining. Now what is sin

This is stupid. If God is all powerfull, and all loving there is no need for hell, he has the power to forgive all sins without having to sacrifice Jesus.

Your first sentece here is very interesting, I guess you have not read the book of Job. Take a look at job 2:3 I think you will find that it contradicts your first sentence, now let move on to the rest, You have this all wrong buddy. Jesus is the price for your sins. Which means that you do not pay for your sins, Jesus did that already, therefore God does not have to pardon any of your sins. This sounds like a cop out from the christian religion. And let get this right with your analogy of going to jail for a crime, you dont go to jail for every crime. It's funny how a loving God will send you to hell for lying. but will still bless you for having 800 concubines.

Here we go, this is the reason I cant go with the traditional christian world view, you are not accountable for your actions. I will do what I want, when I want and the only thing I need to do is accept Jesus as my personal savior and I will go to heaven. Well guess what, this means that if Hittler accepted Jesus in his heart 5 min before he died he would also be in Heaven, how is that fair??? The guy that rapes little children also get to go to heaven? yes, is that fair? God is all knowing and powerfull, where was he when the 5 year old little girl was getting raped? if you ask me that is the greates sin of them all, knowing and not acting to protect and therefore not worthy of worship.

That is what the bible wich is bull, live a life or murder, rape and so on, and you still go to heaven like the people that did as much as they could to do right by everyone else.

Hell no, for the reason that I have stated above, in order to accept Jesus you would have to belive that God is worthy of worship and obviesly hi is not. Having all the power, knowledge and not doing anything to protect the ones that cant protect themselvs makes him a hypocrit. Answer this, if you know 100% that I was going to kill my neighber this afternoon at 3 pm. and you did not notify the police, what do you think would happend to you? I can tell you that you would be charged with accesory to 1st degree murder and would go to jail. There is no differece between that analogy and what God does. He knows what people will do and does nothing to protect the once that cant protect themselve.

Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR YOUR SINS? DO YOU ACCEPT WHAT HE DID FOR YOU TO PAY FOR YOUR SINS?

This I do belive this, and I think it was unnesesary if God is all powerfull and loving.
        Dude, I read your post, and I hear what your saying. One thing though, don't ever blame God. It's the evil one behind all the madness. God even gave the fallen angel 1,000 years to rule the earth...in which we are living now. when the world ends, the wrath of God will be too powerful for evil to prevail, and Jesus Christ will decend from the Heavens and wipe out the Devils army. Those who believe in Christ shall be saved from the lake of fire, the living and the dead. It is by "FAITH" that we enter unto Heaven.

Now check this out....the Bible says....NO ONE is worthy of entering Heaven, and Christ said "NO ONE comes to the father, but by me". So as you said, if Hitler repents 5 minutes before he dies, he is saved beacuse he "accepted". One thing people don't know....the Heavens are in "LAYERS". The most righteous being in the kingdom of Heaven, and the the not so righteous....the are given wings..."GUARDIAN ANGELS"...not worthy of entering Heaven, but saved from being cast into eternal hell. These people...the ANGELS, are Gods soldiers...they work for God. God gives them a knuckhead to watch over...to give them back all the head aches he ever gave God!!!
        Last edited by guzi815; 10-27-2007, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RHETOЯIC View Post
          He considered Jesus Christ to be his Lord and Saviour.

Weird black jew.
          Lots of Jews do believe in Jesus as their saviour.

Comment

guzi815,

God DID create adam and eve perfect. They fell due to their own free will. God put the tree there to see if adam and eve would choose to believe God or the devil. They chose the devil. God gave them freewill and they failed.

Someone is also putting words in my mouth that I didn't say, or taking them out of context. What is this?

Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR YOUR SINS? DO YOU ACCEPT WHAT HE DID FOR YOU TO PAY FOR YOUR SINS?

This I do belive this, and I think it was unnesesary if God is all powerfull and loving.

I don't think I said this, at least not this way.

Comment

i this world belief is all I have a choose to believe in God.. i chose to believe in alot of things such as love and other things and they never work out but the belief in an eternal life and a Just creator makes everything worthwhile

Comment

You don't get to heaven when you die, you get to heaven while you are still alive...

Comment

Originally posted by Dual Champs View Post
                  You don't get to heaven when you die, you get to heaven while you are still alive...
                  like Matthias who walked with god in the old testament

Comment

So what this is all saying is... we're supposed to believe in a women who talked to a magical snake, ate from a magical tree and pissed off some superhuman who later brought a man into the world who later became a zombie and led us all on the right path.

That sounds about right.

Comment

Originally posted by MolotoVSolution View Post
                      So what this is all saying is... we're supposed to believe in a women who talked to a magical snake, ate from a magical tree and pissed off some superhuman who later brought a man into the world who later became a zombie and led us all on the right path.

That sounds about right.

I spotted "plot" holes in the bible when I was 4. What chance have I got now in believing in that bull ****?

Comment

Working...
                      X