Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allan Green's Excuses for Losing to El Pantera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fighters never feel 100% unless they win by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by pokpok View Post
      He didn't look like the same fighter that I've seen, so I believe him, but I think his health issues were mental that night. I've seen boxers give respect to their opponent by fighting cautious. Green was downright scared of Miranda and it showed. Mentally, he wasn't all there as he was probably screaming like a little gurl inside his head every time Edison threw a punch.

It was like how Bowe fought Lewis during the olympics...scared ****less...
      Where did u get all them points

Comment

haha he kept cutting that man off.

Comment

I wouldn't expect him to win if he was 100 percent either. Just shut up and rebound off the loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucktown Beast View Post
            Fighters never feel 100% unless they win by KO.
            tell that to Winky or BHop.

Comment

Starvation and dehydration are very bad ways to train for a fight. There is no way in hell that a man his size should be trying to come down to 162. Green is getting poor advice and he needs to surround himself with better people.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                Whatever. Allan Green is just making up these excuses because he was talking a lot of trash before the fight and didn't back it up. He felt the power of Miranda and didn't want to mix it up.
                the only way to know 4 sho is if he comes back and does what he says he is capable of period.

Comment

weight! I started a thread on this and got hate!
                  and yes Antonio, if you eat fish you sure as **** aren't a vegetarian. I hate when people think "meat" is just pork and beef

Comment

Those excuses are all bull****s . . . plain and simple. This is a ****i'n career defining fight. If those were true, then he knew in advance that he had no chance against the "bull strong Miranda". Why then did he not pulled out of the fight?

Now he is crying and whining like a ****i'n ******.

STUPID! ! !

Comment

Damn Green....

Comment

Working...
                      X