Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner vs Khan at 140, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see Khan making it to at least the 7th round.

Comment

I like Broner but i'm not saying he'd beat Khan at 140lb yet. Not unless he lands something big, and i'm not convinced he'll be a a big puncher at 140lbs

Khan outworks Broner to a UD

Comment

Broner wins within one or two rounds.

Comment

Broner is fast enough to tag that chin and he punch quite hard. I think he beats Khan in a VERY fun fight.

Comment

it all depends on how khans mind state would be if he wants to trade then there is a possibility khan gets koed , but if khan was to box behind his jab , and his handspeed (if rees was posing broner problems in the first two rounds with the speed of his hands , khan could do that ten fold) he stands a great chance

Comment

This would probably be a very hard fight for Broner. I actually think its hard to predict.

Comment

This would be a very entertaining fight.

Comment

Khan is fast and can box, good reach too, but his chin is just way too vulnerable at the top level, Broner stops him.

Comment

Broner is looking good. He punches with speed, power and accuracy. He is a sharpshooter and he will pin point Khan's weak chin and knock him out. If Khan can stay on his feet he could win with his speed and reach and sharp punches but I like Broner by KO.

Comment

Broner knocks him out. Anyone who's facing Broner is going to need good whiskers. Khan just takes too long to recover when he gets hurt.

Comment

Working...
                      X