No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: "Tommy Gun” Oosthuizen Aims For Status at Super Middle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
    I agree &we'll c soon what he has...@168 we can start w/Dawson, Ward, Froch & go from there. Tuff road 2 walk.
    When I was a kid I loved the Baltimore Colts till that rat Irsay left in the middle of the night.....Leonard didn't win, Hagler lost it, giving in &not having, as champ the right 2 have the bout go 15 & giving Leonard that huge ring 2 run around in.
    Lat point, my friend, there was & always will b , only 1 Sugar, SRR.
    Yeah, if I ever find myself in Indy I am going to find Robert's grave and piss on it. No, I am just kidding I wouldn't waste the pee. And I got over the Colts leaving back when the Ravens won a Super Bowl for Baltimore before the Colts managed to do it for Indy.

As far as the Hagler-Leonard fight goes. When I watched it on the closed circuit big screen, boy those were the days, I thought that Ray had won. But when I watched it on the TV I really didn't think he did enough to beat Marvin. However, I have to be honest and say that I was very biased when it came to Hagler. And it has been years since the last time I watched the fight. With that said. Who knows I may have a different perspective if I watched the fight now.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      He is a little thicker then I thought he would be for being 6'4" at 168. And I did not watch much of the fight but he looks to have pretty quick hands. Thanks for posting the fight.

Comment

Working...
      X