Why I Hate to Love Starbucks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Starbucks is trash

Nothing taste better then the competitors yet its overpriced, not fresh and usually burnt

I dont know why people go there other then free wifi
    I think the big competitor for starbucks here in LA is "Coffee Bean" but they're coffee is NO BUENO.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
      I rated it 5*
      thanks bro appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
        I heard a few people tell me that, I've never been a coffee expert so I really wouldn't know, but it seems to be what most people are saying.

If you make your own with a Cafatiere/French Press you will know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
          If you make your own with a Cafatiere/French Press you will know the difference.
          oh man, im saying i don't know much about this american culture coffee were you have to get x-large cup to wake up, but as I said in my blog Im used to drinking real good cuban coffee made in a cafetera... AMAZING STUFF, when I came to the US i was shocked that people were drinking so much coffee thinking it was as strong as the one we made back home but then realized is was watered down when I tasted it.

Comment

Why I love Iced Coffee in MC Donalds and Burger King, starbucks is too expensive and annoying, I paid like 6 bucks for an Iced Coffee, and they gave it to one straight, black Iced Coffee, with no sugar or milk I said WTF LOL tasted like normal coffee, but cold. No flavor or nothing, I quess I had to explain to the guy I wanted it to taste good too....

Comment

oh man, im saying i don't know much about this american culture coffee were you have to get x-large cup to wake up, but as I said in my blog Im used to drinking real good cuban coffee made in a cafetera... AMAZING STUFF, when I came to the US i was shocked that people were drinking so much coffee thinking it was as strong as the one we made back home but then realized is was watered down when I tasted it.
              I'm sick and tried of Cuban coffee, ****, is just a cup of black coffee, nothing speacail really. Me and my dad use to drink glass full of coffee every morning, simply put coffee in a jar of water, put in microwave, put it threw the white thingy, add cream and sugar. Nothing beats that

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
                Why I love Iced Coffee in MC Donalds and Burger King, starbucks is too expensive and annoying, I paid like 6 bucks for an Iced Coffee, and they gave it to one straight, black Iced Coffee, with no sugar or milk I said WTF LOL tasted like normal coffee, but cold. No flavor or nothing, I quess I had to explain to the guy I wanted it to taste good too....
                $6 boy they ripped you off cause the venti (largest) ice coffee at starbucks is only $2.90, next time you go (if you do) get 4 shots of espresso with Ice and a venti cup and then fill the rest up with half/half... it will be the best drink you'll ever have and only cost you $2.75

By the way... did you end up getting the T2i ?

Comment

Oh thanks man, she beautiful bro, here is a picture of her mom and her.

it didn't come out.

here's mine and mom... from xmas eve.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

$6 boy they ripped you off cause the venti (largest) ice coffee at starbucks is only $2.90, next time you go (if you do) get 4 shots of espresso with Ice and a venti cup and then fill the rest up with half/half... it will be the best drink you'll ever have and only cost you $2.75

By the way... did you end up getting the T2i ?
                    No Iam trying to get it before my Birthday in Feb 17, I turn 25 next year, i'am asking people for help with money, to pay it off by my Birthday, or no, since we are having hard tymes right now, by myseklf I can get it by march 1st on layaway, two payments of $400 and i got it !!! But Jan, we are tight on money, and I have things I need to pay off, plus, my fam has no money and we'er being kicked out of our house, so I need to save some money.

Comment

your daughter looks just like my friend's daughter, just like her. awesome!

Comment

Working...
                      X