No announcement yet.

Ray Robinson Question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St Lion View Post
    dont know much about louis beatne on women. explain?
    When his woman refused to keep score for the wanker while playing Golf, he hit her with a left hook. WHile she was half dead he started choking her nearly to death, untill her aunt was calling the police.

It's in my sig. According to his moronic nuthuggers she deserved it and Louis is still a perfect role model.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
      When his woman refused to keep score for the wanker while playing Golf, he hit her with a left hook. WHile she was half dead he started choking her nearly to death, untill her aunt was calling the police.

It's in my sig. According to his moronic nuthuggers she deserved it and Louis is still a perfect role model.
      Do Boxing Scene and the world a favor and go gargle a grenade.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post

Poet
        well if its true about louis. he is a low life scumbag and poet you cant stick up for these horrible antics that louis done. no matter how much you love him.

Comment

well if its true about louis. he is a low life scumbag and poet you cant stick up for these horrible antics that louis done. no matter how much you love him.
          We have only the allegations of Slimey Limey and Billionaire (outspoken Louis haters) quoting a single source that others have already shown to be a sensationalizing muck-raking piece and NOT a credible source.

Poet

Comment

We have only the allegations of Slimey Limey and Billionaire (outspoken Louis haters) quoting a single source that others have already shown to be a sensationalizing muck-raking piece and NOT a credible source.

Poet
            but its fact about robinson do, batering women. lost so much respect for him on a personal level, such a ****house thing to do. surely you agree about robinson being a coward hitting fragile women right?

Comment

Poet
              You wouldn't even need to chew so take your own advice.

but its fact about robinson do, batering women. lost so much respect for him on a personal level, such a ****house thing to do. surely you agree about robinson being a coward hitting fragile women right?
              Give up on trying to humanize these idiotic nuthuggers mate. You can throw the proof right in their face and they still don't want to hear anything about it. They're just blinded by love.

Comment

I don't think I've ever held Robinson up as a peragon of virtue. I've always confined my comments about Robinson strictly to boxing issues.

Poet

Comment

You wouldn't even need to chew so take your own advice.

Give up on trying to humanize these idiotic nuthuggers mate. You can throw the proof right in their face and they still don't want to hear anything about it. They're just blinded by love.
                  there is no way in the world that you can stick up for what robinson was doing. he broke his girlfirends wrist with a punch. how low is that? come on, when he would get caught with other women by his wife, he would beat her up. sorry to say but they are coward actions.

he was a great fighter in the ring but low life outside of it. FACT

Comment

there is no way in the world that you can stick up for what robinson was doing. he broke his girlfirends wrist with a punch. how low is that? come on, when he would get caught with other women by his wife, he would beat her up. sorry to say but they are coward actions.

he was a great fighter in the ring but low life outside of it. FACT
                    Yet these guys get a free pass while Tyson and Mayweather get the most ****.

Comment

Yet these guys get a free pass while Tyson and Mayweather get the most ****.
                      fill me in on what mayweather jr done?

Comment

Working...
                      X