Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should David Haye get another Wlad shot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should David Haye get another Wlad shot?

David Haye is currently the WBA no.1 contender. Should Team Klitschko offer him a rematch with Wladimir this year? Haye is, after all, a known commodity, will generate lots of money and interest, etc. Vote and discuss.
    Yes. Haye is a top ranked contender.
    49.48%
    No. Haye needs to beat other contenders first.
    50.52%
    Last edited by Weltschmerz; 03-22-2013, 01:04 AM.

''No. Haye needs to beat other contenders first.''

Comment

After his pathetic first outing, he will never deserve another shot at Wlad.

Comment

No, there are other more deserving contenders out there like..

Wait a minute!

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          David Haye is currently the WBA no.1 contender. Should Team Klitschko offer him a rematch with Wladimir this year? Haye is, after all, a known commodity, will generate lots of money and interest, etc. Vote and discuss.
          Nope. NO #1 contender should be allowed to sit on his ranking. However, if one is allowed to do it there should be no problem with another doing.

Comment

He tried for 12 rounds to land one punch. So why not? 24 is the lucky number right? or maybe it's 36?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
              He tried for 12 rounds to land one punch. So why not? 24 is the lucky number right? or maybe it's 36?
              Funnily enough I'd give Haye more of a chance in the rematch than I gave him in the first fight.

Putting Toe-Gate aside, he never looked utterly outclassed in there like all the rest of them, he was just outworked and frustrated for 12 rounds.

He now knows exactly what Wlad brings to the table, maybe they can come up with a better gameplan. Plus although you are joking, double the rounds, double the chance he does land that one shot that ends it.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Funnily enough I'd give Haye more of a chance in the rematch than I gave him in the first fight.

Putting Toe-Gate aside, he never looked utterly outclassed in there like all the rest of them, he was just outworked and frustrated for 12 rounds.

He now knows exactly what Wlad brings to the table, maybe they can come up with a better gameplan. Plus although you are joking, double the rounds, double the chance he does land that one shot that ends it.
                What about the fact that he stunk up the fight, flopped around here and there, and fought ONLY to survive and not unify the titles?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                    What about the fact that he stunk up the fight, flopped around here and there, and fought ONLY to survive and not unify the titles?
                    And what?

You'd rather see guys like Pianeta and mormeck get blasted out in 2 rounds in meaningless fights?

Comment

Working...
                    X