No announcement yet.

Macklin vs Murray: Who should get the Sturm rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macklin vs Murray: Who should get the Sturm rematch

Both men have been vying to get the Sturm rematch.... Macklin has been going hard on twitter.
    While Murray has no fight right now, I heard Macklin will be revealing a fight in the coming days.

matthew macklin ‏@mattmacklin 13 Jan
    Should have some news RE next fight soon!

matthew macklin ‏@mattmacklin 13 Jan
    @CraigMacguinnes @SturmBoxing if the Sturm rematch happens it happens, if it doesn't then we move on on take another fight, prob Andy Lee.

Also said Lee in Ireland a possibility....could be why Lee/N'dam hasn't been set yet

Who out of the two deserves a rematch based on their previous matchup with Sturm?
    Macklin
    85.71%
    Murray
    14.29%
    Last edited by Hougigo; 01-15-2014, 02:47 PM.

Murray vs Sturm and Macklin vs Lee (on St Pattys day ) is what I would like

Comment

Definitely Macklin. Would love to see Murray backed into a corner with GGG with no other worthy fighters to run to

Comment

I like the saint paddy day fight, and always said it should happen... I said MSG, Ireland is better

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
        Definitely Macklin. Would love to see Murray backed into a corner with GGG with no other worthy fighters to run to
        That happens after he loses IMO.

Comment

Macklin. That man will fight anyone out there. Win, lose, or draw he comes to fight.

Comment

I'm bored.... I think I might rewatch them. I haven't seen them in a long while

Comment

Macklin fight was way closer than Murray's. Macklin had an arguable win....Murray had a toss up meh fight

Comment

Macklin. Now that Barker officially retired it should be Geale or Macklin.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfert View Post
                  Macklin. Now that Barker officially retired it should be Geale or Macklin.
                  Macklin had an arguable win, Geale actually beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                    Macklin had an arguable win, Geale actually beat him.
                    Yeah but Barker and Geale have a rematch clause, I think. So with Barker out of the equation, Geale may want to forget about that GGG match in April and focus on beating Felix a second time. Macklin got robbed for sure, hope he gets another title shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X