Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez: "We made an offer, I would be fighting Mayweather in Las Vegas next year"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
    If delahoya can do it(huge draw)
    If pacquiao can do it( Huge draw)
    Then Mayweather can do it (huge Draw)

Stupid fans want to hold Mayweather to another standard, while still calling him a duck a chicken a coward etc.

Why should a duck a coward and # 2 p4p have to fight Martinez at 154-160 , when pacquiao who is the all time best and fighter of the decade #1 p4p, can do catchweight after catchweight?

You idiots rank Pacquiao ahead of Mayweather in the all time rankings and the p4p rankings.

But Mayweather is the one who should never do catchweights?
    Pacquiao is ranked #1 but it's ok for him to do catchweights?

If I was Mayweather I would make Martinez come in at 147-150 and then beat his weight drained a$$ just like Pacquiao and delahoya would have done.

Floyd won't get credit for beating Martinez at any weight so why bother.
    If he goes to 160 and beats Martinez they will say that martinez was shot and old.
    That Floyd waited until barker exposed martinez.

Why take the risk at 160 when your not getting credit for it anyway?
    Stupid fans claim Mayweathers 42-0 record is overrated and that he fought bums his entire career.

What will be different if he beats Martinez? Nothing

Those same stupid fans and media would do what they have always done.
    Give Floyd no credit.

Just maybe,,,,just maybe Floyd is the best but you idiots are too proud to say it.
    Maybe Floyd is the real #1 p4p and you punks hold him to a higher standard.
    You won't admit it though.

Why does floyd have to prove himself but the fighter of the decade doesn't?

In that case...I give Pacquiao no credit for beating a weight drained shot delahoya and Cotto, a weight drained shot Margarito, a paid off Clottey, an old Mosley, and now a fat old Marquez.

150 or no fight.
    I disagree that Floyd should fight him at 150 but I agree with the rest...

There is this extremely high standard that Floyd is held to... The reason being is obvious though... The man's SKILLS are impeccable...

People usually pay to see knock outs because they are brutal, explosive, and entertaining... But I think when Floyd fights, people want to see at least 7 rounds of boxing... The Ricky Hatton and Diego Corrales fights were perfect because you get all of the boxing and then you get the KO!!

Comment

• Oscar called the shots when he fought Mayweather that's why it was 154, Mayweather is calling all the shots here.

Even though I'd hate it being @ 150 and honestly Mayweather shouldn't even bother if its there, its 10x better than fighting post plaster Margarito for a VACANT BELT @ 150.

Comment

• hope there is no catchweight involved

Comment

• BULL****!!!!!!!!

He would be walking death at 150. Freaking joke of a fight if it happens

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            BULL****!!!!!!!!

He would be walking death at 150. Freaking joke of a fight if it happens
            i agree 150 would be a joke

Comment

• fight should be at 160 for the lineal mw title or it really doesnt mean much

Comment

Working...
              X