Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why should bums like Lara get a shot at the best fighter in the world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why should bums like Lara get a shot at the best fighter in the world?

I watched Lara's last fight this weekend. I felt he lost and was given gift by his Uncle Al Haymon. Him getting shot at GGG would be one gift too many. In boxing opportunities are earned. Not given out like free condoms at a planned parenthood office. Lara is a bum.

What did any of those bums on Lil' G's resume do to deserve a fight more than Lara?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      What did any of those bums on Lil' G's resume do to deserve a fight more than Lara?
      This boring bum just got his ass kicked by Vanes. He should avenge his lost before calling out the best fighter in the sport. Do you not agree friend?

Comment

its not really about if he deserves a shot or not but Angulo cornered and hurt him,imo he just doesn't have the shot to beat GGG no matter how hard he runs and that's all he can do really

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
          I watched Lara's last fight this weekend. I felt he lost and was given gift by his Uncle Al Haymon. Him getting shot at GGG would be one gift too many. In boxing opportunities are earned. Not given out like free condoms at a planned parenthood office. Lara is a bum.
          Do you think that Dominic Wade, Curtis Stevens and Gabe Rosado earned their shots at Golovkin? If so, please explain!

Comment

Your trolling sucks put some more work in it.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
              Some people say GGG has only fought bums and that he is ducking Lara. This is an opportunity for him to show the world whether he can beat a legit guy or not. It will definitely answer a lot of questions about him.

Comment

Lara has a better resume than golovkin lmao. He already beat Canelo who ggg is on his knees for.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                  Lara has a better resume than golovkin lmao. He already beat Canelo who ggg is on his knees for.
                  Vanes > Lara > Canelo. Do I have that right?

Comment

Lara called out Andre Ward?

Comment

Working...
                    X