Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

all time fave fighter from your country?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all time fave fighter from your country?

What countries are you guys from and who is your favorite fighter from there past or present.

Mine is a tie between Antonio Cervantes and Miguel Lora. If push comes to shove I'll go with Cervantes. Also, any suggestion on a fight (just one) where you thought your fighter fought his best? I'm off today and the wife and baby are spending the weekend awayw which leaves me with plenty of weed beer and hdmi hooked up to my tv.

Andre Ward

Comment

i was born in the states, and i'm leaning towards ray leonard.

the obvious answer for a leonard fight would be his first fight with tommy hearns.

some of my other favorites from america are micky ward, and marvin hagler. hagler boxed out of brockton, MA, and ward was born and raised in lowell, MA.

the best hagler fight is without a doubt his fight with tommy hearns. hearns was still a huge middleweight, and he carried a ton of power.

micky ward was in some serious barnburners. check out the first gatti fight for his best work and his best fight. the third gatti fight was a classic as well, but ward was all but done. if you haven't seen it, he was in a classic with emanuel agustus.

Comment

i was born in the states and i guess my favorites from the USA are James Toney, Muhammad Ali.. and right now my favorite American fighter is probably Danny Garcia but the one I see most highly of is Keith Thurman.

Comment

Dual Nationality to I can say this loud and clear…

Carlos Zarate for the stories my dad told me with colourful imagery every time I asked him about boxing growing up. Plus the man had TNT in his fists and reading, watching or hearing his name gives me a nostalgic feeling every time.

from the good Ol U S of A..

B "The Eye of the Mullet" Sutherland!!!!

Embodied the American spirit during his time

Comment

Oscar de la Hoya, Miguel Cotto, Michael Carbajal, Mike Tyson.

Comment

Lucian Bute GOAT!

Comment

Naseem Hamed

Ricky Hatton

Frank Bruno

Barry Mcguigan

Lennox Lewis

Comment

John Cena by far.

Comment

Eder Jofre