Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has a better resume? Lomachenko or Gary Russel Jr?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's better dog **** or cat ****?

They're both promising young fighters but neither has accomplished anything yet.

Comment

When the best guy on your 24 pro fight resume is a guy with 2 pro fights then you know you've been coddled.

Comment

What are lomas height an reach? I heard he's pretty long and talk compared to gary

Comment

I think its embarrassing for Russell that this is even a real discussion. Its kind of like being involved in a conversation of who's the uglier guy....Russell has had 24 fights and its still not 100 percent clear if he has a better resume than a guy with 2 fights...Take some time to laugh at that
          Last edited by hhwff3000; 06-19-2014, 11:44 AM.

Comment

TBA is so underrated on this site...you guys DKSAB

Comment

loma because he didnt get dominated by siri and would have had salido out of there if it was a 15 round fight.......not bad for a professional debutante

Comment

Bruh fought Salido....who fought alought of elite fighters

Comment

I wasn't aware that Gary Russel Jr even has a resume.

Comment

No question Salido is better than anybody Russell Jr but the good thing is that in a few days we will be able to find out who if the better fighter between these two

Comment

salido is clearly way beyond anyone else on either guys resume, but loma lost so he didnt put him on his resume. the guy he beat is on the same level as russels best opponents, except russell has more of them. so i would have to go with him, im leaning towards lomachenko in the fight though.

Comment

Working...
                      X