Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley: At what point did he begin abusing steroids and when did he stop?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Tony truly is like Jesus Christ. Jesus was accused of false crimes was beaten tortured his name was soiled and he was literally crucified for our sins. Similar to Margarito, accused of a crime he didn't commit (possibly framed by Nazim) he got crucified by the nuthuggers and media. Jesus came back after his crucifixion and resurrected the same way Margarito came back from his 1 year ban.

The truth is they both sacrificed themselves for us. While Jesus did it for our sins, Margarito sacrificed his career, sight, health and overall life so he could inspire us and give us a little bit of hope.

Enjoy your retirement champ, you have nothing left to prove. We miss you
    Jesus never got caught using plaster wraps and was not humiliated by a boxing commission in view of thousands of fans the world over who agreed with the verdict.

Jesus flew up to the skies after 3 days of sleep.

Margarito flew back to Tijuana to lick his wounds.

Just sayin.'

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      Jesus never got caught using plaster wraps and was not humiliated by a boxing commission in view of thousands of fans the world over who agreed with the verdict.

Jesus flew up to the skies after 3 days of sleep.

Margarito flew back to Tijuana to lick his wounds.

Just sayin.'
      stop monkeying around

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
        stop monkeying around
        Jesus KO 3 Margarito.

Comment

I know he stopped doping before Canelo retired him for good, but I just can't pinpoint when he did. Admitting to steroid use is a huge offense, can't believe people want him in the HOF.

Comment

Has Conte ever said when he started working with Shane? That stuff must all be on record somewhere.

Mosley was using 'The Clear' anyway, he could have been using that stuff for years and no one would ever have found out about it. I doubt a boxer could even get caught with that stuff now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              Has Conte ever said when he started working with Shane? That stuff must all be on record somewhere.

Mosley was using 'The Clear' anyway, he could have been using that stuff for years and no one would ever have found out about it. I doubt a boxer could even get caught with that stuff now.
              ...did you watch the video I posted?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                ...did you watch the video I posted?
                Yeah, but that seems to (1) just address the period leading up to one fight, and (2) mention nothing about his use of 'The Clear' (Tetrahydrogestrinone), which was an anabolic steroid and Victor's leading brand at the time.

The EPO alone would make a phenomenal difference to a fighter's performance of course, and there's little or no chance of getting caught with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Yeah, but that seems to (1) just address the period leading up to one fight, and (2) mention nothing about his use of 'The Clear' (Tetrahydrogestrinone), which was an anabolic steroid and Victor's leading brand at the time.

The EPO alone would make a phenomenal difference to a fighter's performance of course, and there's little or no chance of getting caught with it.
                  so he might of been using more than EPO? Jesus, Shane Mosley is a disgrace but here he is. Getting yet another payday and title shot.

and people demonize Tony

Comment

Working...
                  X