Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan "Pacquiao should just take the test".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enough of this ****. He already agreed to do it two years ago.

Comment

Khan has better testing done then Floyd.

Floyd only get tested during training camp.

Khan gets tested year round.

That's REAL OST. Not just randomized blood tests during training camp and no tests at all during the offseason.

Comment

Exactly.......

Hey man. This is exactly what I've been saying as well. Any fighter who has to have their own style of drug-testing that has never been used in professional boxing before, has to be afraid of SOMETHING. He talks about how one-sided the fight would be, which I totally disagree with, and how one-dimensional Manny is, but refuses to accept 50/50? Guess what? He ducked Manny as far as I am concerned. He's run out of excuses. He should just come out and say he doesn't want to fight the naturally smaller fighter because that naturally smaller fighter isn't normal. LoL.

Comment

Roach will bring real sparring guys to beat him for his treason.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
            Doesn't even matter if he's agreed to do it or not. It's all talk imo. In my eyes, he's still guilty of drug abuse until proven innocent and the only way of going about doing that is taken random testing.
            well you're guilty of child molestation and bestiality until proven otherwise. you should be off the streets you child molesting animal raping scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
              Hey man. This is exactly what I've been saying as well. Any fighter who has to have their own style of drug-testing that has never been used in professional boxing before, has to be afraid of SOMETHING. He talks about how one-sided the fight would be, which I totally disagree with, and how one-dimensional Manny is, but refuses to accept 50/50? Guess what? He ducked Manny as far as I am concerned. He's run out of excuses. He should just come out and say he doesn't want to fight the naturally smaller fighter because that naturally smaller fighter isn't normal. LoL.
              well hes already admitted pac is to dangerous and not normal but he blames steroids and not skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                He's right. Pac should of taken it for Clottey, Margarito, Mosley and JMM. And there's also still time to implement it for the Bradley. Help the cause. Be a communal part of cleaning up the sport I say. Loads of athletes look up to him. Why not? It helps boxing and most of all makes the fighters we watch feel safe when stepping in the ring against there opponent.
                The test has to be year -round, otherwise no use. And the word is "their".....
                Last edited by edgarg; 03-19-2012, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                  Weird how it's taken Pacquiao 3 years to agree to testing.
                  Exactly, coincidence he's looked worse and worse in each fight over the years? I think not...but fans in denial don't see it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoy22 View Post
                    Exactly, coincidence he's looked worse and worse in each fight over the years? I think not...but fans in denial don't see it that way.
                    yet floyd wont step in the ring with a midget

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                      to be fair...

if he wouldve agreed to the testing the first time they tried to get the fight made manny wouldve gotten his 50%
                      LOL didnt we all thought of that?

but look what happen after pac agreed to step into the plate

floyd comes with the test demand

but look what happen after pac agreed to the test demand

floyd comes with the NO 50/50, NO PPV sales for pac

Ow when can u dumbos see the real b!tch?

Comment

Working...
                      X