Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof of UFC's greatness? Lesnar's destruction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lesner lost cause his striking sucks..and caine has great striking..whoever thought lesner would win is dumb..i knew caine would win..wish i had bet on it

Comment

What a stupid article. I think that a trained gorilla, would have a better technique than Lesnar. The only guy who I follow in UFC is Georges St. Pierre.

Comment

Originally posted by prophet larryx View Post
        what a dumbass article..mma is better cause lesner lost???wtf??anderson silva is p4p#1 in the ufc and is undefeated..the guy who beat lesner is undefeated..this article makes no sense
        Whoa Part'na

He is actually 27-4

Would be considered at journeyman in boxing

Comment

dumb aritcal, and size dont mean shit if u dont have skill

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
            http://www.cbssports.com/mma/story/1...rs-destruction

writers like this one, twist facts to hype things up. they are responsible for UFC/MMA huggers to believe that mma is better than boxing.

tsk, tsk, tsk
            they are really trying to get the latino fan base lol

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
              He's right thought. Boxing is mostly predictable. In MMA, all it takes is a split second and your unconscious or locked deep in a rear naked choke.
              You can be KO'd with one punch in boxing, ever seen that happen? lol This article is crap.

Comment

At least in boxing a highly anticipated fight between 2 great fighters is more likely to go a worth-ur-money distance in boxing (10-12 rounds). U get 2 great fighters in MMA... One knocks the other out in the first round. One armbars the other in the first round. 1 minute into the first round and the fight is over. $60 PPV's.

Then we got fights like Machida/Rua and Jackson/Evans... This highly anticipated fight between these 2 great legendary fighters, and wut we get is an absolute snore fest. Not like De La Hoya/Mayweather. If u weren't expecting Gatti/Ward like everyone else, u had a fairly entertaining, if a little slow, boxing match. Machida/Rua and Jackson/Evans were legitimately boring fights.

Comment

lol that article is hilarious. lesnar can be easily beat as long as you can stop his takedowns.

the guy has the WORST boxing in the world. hit him twice and the guy gets on his knees and prays that the guy hitting on him runs out of his gas.

Comment

I don't think so. I only watch UFC fights that my friends watch and I knew Lesnar's short time was up. And I'd only seen one fight of each fighter. I can read these fights better than they can for some reason and they are real fans.

Some of the fights can be fun, but for the most part you get more duds than you do in boxing from what I've seen. And also I've already been outspoken on my detest of submission victories. You don't settle fights by choking someone in my opinion.

That's just my school of thought.

Comment

Originally posted by nchs View Post
                      lol that article is hilarious. lesnar can be easily beat as long as you can stop his takedowns.

the guy has the WORST boxing in the world. hit him twice and the guy gets on his knees and prays that the guy hitting on him runs out of his gas.
                      I think its hilarious this guy thought a guy who had lost 20% of his fights and another 20% he won simply by getting punched in the face repeatedly and his opponent tiring, was unbeatable. What a terrible article. Yep, the best boxers in the world dont lose very often...brilliant analysis there.

Lesnar losing hurts UFC bad, he was their giant cash cow. They think latinos will jump on the UFC bandwagon, I dont see it happening. Latinos in other sports having brought in the fans either. Boxing is apart of mexican culture, one MMA fighter isnt going to change that.

Again hillbillies also dont care about Cain Velasquez. MMA=hillbilly sport at its core

Comment

Working...
                      X