Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatever Happen to Joe Goosen??? Corrales former trainer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever Happen to Joe Goosen??? Corrales former trainer.

What is he?? Whatever happen to him? I thought he was one of the best trainer around back in 2005/06 when he was training Diego corrales, The way he talked to corrales in between rounds in the first castillo fight was legendary but he just seem to have been low lately. Anyone knows who Joe is training now?? Or what happen to him since?

Legendary advice? "You better ****in get inside on him!"

Diego pulled off that win with his own courage and tenacity, Goosen verbally abusing him probably annoyed him more than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by CounterPuncha View Post
      Legendary advice? "You better ****in get inside on him!"

Diego pulled off that win with his own courage and tenacity, Goosen verbally abusing him probably annoyed him more than anything else.

I think he won diego that fight imo, He was calm when he had to be and he screamed when he had to, Most trainers cant do **** in between round and they just watch you go down and down without offering anything in between rounds to change things, If you know your boxing then you would know how valuable he was to corrales on that night.

Comment

he was/is training heavyweight malik scott....and may have been trtaining james toney to if im not mistaken. also trains super middleweight prospect shawn estrada

Comment

i thought he said?

"you gotta get it ****en done on him now

Comment

He also used to train SSM for a fight or two.. and he is still training Toney.. If the Toney vs Tarver fight is made..then you will see him again. He looks like he is dressed to hit the club right after the fight..my wife tells me he looks like he's wearing make-up too

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
              I think he won diego that fight imo, He was calm when he had to be and he screamed when he had to, Most trainers cant do **** in between round and they just watch you go down and down without offering anything in between rounds to change things, If you know your boxing then you would know how valuable he was to corrales on that night.
              No, Diego won himself the fight, it was a piece of resilience and courage and he did it all himself, he knew he needed to come back in a big, big way and he didn't need Goosen abusing him to tell him that.

Comment

I think he trains miranda now.

Comment

Last I saw him, he was in John Molina's corner in the Martin Honorio fight.

Comment

Originally posted by thiefery View Post
                    He also used to train SSM for a fight or two.. and he is still training Toney.. If the Toney vs Tarver fight is made..then you will see him again. He looks like he is dressed to hit the club right after the fight..my wife tells me he looks like he's wearing make-up too

Didnt know he trains Toney(Roach?), Thats great to hear and i would be looking forward to seeing him in Toney's corner, And yes he does dress a bit funny like he's out for clubbing, Isnt he G.A.Y??? well i thought he was maybe am wrong!!

Comment

Working...
                    X