Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Berto remind anyone of Jermaine Taylor while he was coming up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Berto remind anyone of Jermaine Taylor while he was coming up?

Berto reminds me of Taylor while he was comign up. Great speed, nice combinations. Looking okay but not great against so so competition, along with the late round slow downs. I like Berto, but he may have the same problem Taylor has as soon as he faces a relentless pressure fighter with a good chin and stamina.

Taylor is/was better then Berto is now imo.

Comment

Berto's faster handspeed wise. Jermain may be powerful for his weight...

I've never seen Berto tire though...Jermain faded against B-Hop and Froch.

I don't like the comparison. Berto holds a vacated belt. Jermain was the REAL Middleweight Champ...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
        Berto's faster handspeed wise. Jermain may be powerful for his weight...

I've never seen Berto tire though...Jermain faded against B-Hop and Froch.

I don't like the comparison. Berto holds a vacated belt. Jermain was the REAL Middleweight Champ...
        Hence why I compared him to Taylor during his come up.

Comment

Actually he resembles Meldrick Taylor's fighting style IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Berto reminds me of Taylor while he was comign up. Great speed, nice combinations. Looking okay but not great against so so competition, along with the late round slow downs. I like Berto, but he may have the same problem Taylor has as soon as he faces a relentless pressure fighter with a good chin and stamina.

we bet on the magic-lakers already? and if so, i only asked for a 25K bet?

Comment

Originally posted by FistoftheDallasStar View Post
              Actually he resembles Meldrick Taylor's fighting style IMO.
              That's what I was thinking, but Meldrick didn't hold and put his punches together better...

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                we bet on the magic-lakers already? and if so, i only asked for a 25K bet?
                Yeah homie. It's in the NBA thread. You said it would be official as soon as we eliminated our respected teams.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  Yeah homie. It's in the NBA thread. You said it would be official as soon as we eliminated our respected teams.

that's f'n weak bro...lets do 100K

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    that's f'n weak bro...lets do 100K
                    50K sound good?

Comment

Working...
                    X