IMO, FNR4 is as good as it gets...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    WOW that game face is AWESOME
    You just have to register with EA Sports World, the same site for the saved instant replays...

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    Hopkins looks to be in it. There will also be DLC so I'm sure we will be able to download additional fighters later.
    FNR4 is the perfect type of game for DLC... it's not like Madden or FIFA where theres one ever year, EA should really push the boat out in getting new faces in.

Comment

I was realy impressed with the demo and cant wait for the game !

Comment

I heard u can just go online and download fighters people have already made... right?

so we can have paul williams!

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          I heard u can just go online and download fighters people have already made... right?

so we can have paul williams!
          No way? Three words:

Charlie... ****ing... Zelenoff

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            Hopkins looks to be in it. There will also be DLC so I'm sure we will be able to download additional fighters later.
            because some dumb community guy says so??/?

IGN has posted the whole roster(and they had the exclusive), and its almost identical to the one that got leaked by that magazine, except theres no valero, no abraham, yes adamek.....so basically the same thing thats on the demo...

no way hopkins is not at least DLC......

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              because some dumb community guy says so??/?

IGN has posted the whole roster(and they had the exclusive), and its almost identical to the one that got leaked by that magazine, except theres no valero, no abraham, yes adamek.....so basically the same thing thats on the demo...

no way hopkins is not at least DLC......
              You could be right, I'm just going by rumors on EA forum and because Hopkins seemed to imply he was going to be in it, but like you (or someone else) said he may have been talking about FN3.

I just don't see how it's possible that he's not in the game. At the very least he will be DLC.

Besides, there is supposedly 50 or possibly more fighters. In the Demo there are 48 listed I believe.

Comment

the two complaint i can give this game is lack of some fighters and the total punch control takes some getting used to.....other than that i think this game is preety badass....

Comment

I just had a fight stopped on an accidental headbut this game is awesome! Ruled a no contest after 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 :) View Post
                    I just had a fight stopped on an accidental headbut this game is awesome! Ruled a no contest after 2 rounds.
                    vid or it didnt happen.....

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                      vid or it didnt happen.....
                      How do you do all that? Ive signed up to ea sports world.

Comment

Working...
                      X