"Red Dead Redemption" is going to be the coolest game ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
    It doesn't get released until Friday here

Anybody want to go hunting with me when I get it?
    when I pick it up Sunday I'll send a request to play if your on

Comment

Lookin' forward to picking this game up.
      It reminds me of that game GUN back on PS2 that I just couldn't get enough of.

Comment

i been playen the **** outta it...best thing i've ever seen just happened...i was cruisen on my horse in mid of no where..all a sudden a see a guy on his knees next to somethan...i stop its a bloody wife he cryen about...well i try and talk..didnt work..i see a gun..went to grab it..then he did..i'm thinken this bastard is gon shoot me...all a sudden...he puts the gun to HIS head and blows his brains out...WOW...totally random..but super sweet...best random thing i've ever seen in a game

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
          i been playen the **** outta it...best thing i've ever seen just happened...i was cruisen on my horse in mid of no where..all a sudden a see a guy on his knees next to somethan...i stop its a bloody wife he cryen about...well i try and talk..didnt work..i see a gun..went to grab it..then he did..i'm thinken this bastard is gon shoot me...all a sudden...he puts the gun to HIS head and blows his brains out...WOW...totally random..but super sweet...best random thing i've ever seen in a game
          Damn!

this game is full of **** like that.

i was in mexico hunting and i was in the middle of nowhere all of a sudden i hear a gunshot like a few yards from me....turn around and there is a guy on his knees getting a bullet in the head.

the shooter says oh ****! because i looked and ran off.

Comment

Working...
          X