Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao and Cotto: Compare Their Last Performances

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny how after the Hatton fight, everyone now says he was overrated. But prior to the fight they were all saying the same things they're saying about Cotto now. That he (Hatton) would be too much, too big, too strong for Manny to deal with. It only took two rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
      Cotto/PAC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Floyd balls department..
      skills is what actaully wins fights FLoyd>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..Pac and cotto
      Last edited by sycomantz; 09-12-2009, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
        It's funny how after the Hatton fight, everyone now says he was overrated. But prior to the fight they were all saying the same things they're saying about Cotto now. That he (Hatton) would be too much, too big, too strong for Manny to deal with. It only took two rounds.
        dawg....you seem to have forgotten that many people in the sport and outside of the sport said ricky hatton should retire directly after Floyd beat his ass.

Pac fighting DLH and hatton means nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by BadNewz View Post
          Both of them are mediocre. Floyd will pick the winner apart and dominate him in 2010. That is, if Arum lets his man get into the ring with Floyd which is unlikely cuz Arum's no fool.
          um...i dont think its about arum. its about that egomaniac "im the best look at me" psyche of floyd that's hindering the fight with either cotto or pac. either he's gonna blabber that "he lost so he's not pay per view material", or "he's not a cashcow" excuse.

i think its better to have pretty boy floyd fight against a mirror just standing there inside of the ring. he wants to fight a perfect cashcow boxer..hey there you go, box a fckin mirror.

Comment

pacs the ****

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post

I'm sure Clottey would have lasted longer than 2 rounds vs Pacquiao. 2 completely different opponents

Comment

Working...
              X