Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the Prescott - McCloskey fight....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the Prescott - McCloskey fight....

Leave us with more questions than we have answers?

Whether you are up Khans arse or not you can not deny facts.

Khan couldn't land **** on McCloskey, Prescott for the first 6 at least beat him up. He dropped McCloskey & his face was quite a mess.
    Prescott did gas but he also showed heart & determination.
    Khan was over the moon the decision went to Prescott & now wants the McCloskey rematch

A lot of you accuse me of being racist or a Khan hater, neither are true. I like boxers of all colours, races etc
    From B-Hop to the Klitschkos, Prince Naseem, Gamboa, Katsidis, Rios, Mayweather, Marquez, Pacquaio etc etc etc

I am just like most of you except I am not blinded by the kids handspeed, I am not going jump on the Khan-train until I see proof this kids half as good as made out.
    He has an amateur style which only works against defensive midgets.

i havent seen the fight yet but i liked how prescott looked in his last fight! showed very good improvements! most people thought he won a close fight
    well this sucks for him but i hope we get to see him in a big fight soon!
    he could be a major player at 147 too! i think he should move up now!

Comment

Ur post doesn't make sense

Comment

You're unduly biased against Khan and I have seen be that way plenty of times, so to put across an argument like you're making an observation is laughable, but ill engage you just this once

Just because Prescott lands on McCloskey, doesnt mean he lands at will on Khan. McCloskey is a spoiler and sometimes slick, but he isnt as slick as people make out. But from rounds 5-11, Prescott was missing with his wild shots and his overall work was sloppy and McCloskey clearly felt he was in control in those rounds

Yes Prescott has devastating punches, but hes a sloppy, technically weak come forward guy and even McCloskey was backing him up for most of the fight. Khan is only saying he wants the McCloskey rematch out of due dilligence, I highly doubt itll ever happen

Those who think Prescott was robbed after displaying some sort of rugged masterclass are insane. I couldve seen it a round or two either way and wouldnt have been suprised with either decision, even a draw.

They are both average fighters and will be beat convincingly once they step up in their competition

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
          You're unduly biased against Khan and I have seen be that way plenty of times, so to put across an argument like you're making an observation is laughable, but ill engage you just this once

Just because Prescott lands on McCloskey, doesnt mean he lands at will on Khan. McCloskey is a spoiler and sometimes slick, but he isnt as slick as people make out. But from rounds 5-11, Prescott was missing with his wild shots and his overall work was sloppy and McCloskey clearly felt he was in control in those rounds

Yes Prescott has devastating punches, but hes a sloppy, technically weak come forward guy and even McCloskey was backing him up for most of the fight. Khan is only saying he wants the McCloskey rematch out of due dilligence, I highly doubt itll ever happen

Those who think Prescott was robbed after displaying some sort of rugged masterclass are insane. I couldve seen it a round or two either way and wouldnt have been suprised with either decision, even a draw.

They are both average fighters and will be beat convincingly once they step up in their competition
          Lamont Peterson would beat both.

Comment

Triangle theories FTL.

Comment

There's some butt-hurt Khan fans who can't take criticism so they'll cry racism. Keyword some.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Lamont Peterson would beat both.

agreed. Lamont would annilihate the pair of them. Too fast, too skilled

Comment

IDC what the hometown decision reads, Prescott won simple as that and if Khan doesn't face him he is a ducker that I can't respect as a world class fighter.

Comment

Working...
                  X