This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are black people mad that white pe..perm banned

GGG, Kovalev, and Wlad are the most dominant fighters in the sport. Canelo the Irishman is a huge star. Once Floyd retires there will be no black p4p fighters. Quillin and Stevenson blatantly duck superior opponents, and when people **** on those cowards black fans pull the race card because they have no legitimate rebuttal. Are black fans depressed? Serious question.

There will always be a top black boxer out there. Black people only get angry when you say anything negative about Floyd

Comment

Remember when all these Eastern European nut huggers were telling us that Senchenko was really the best WW on the planet? Then he went and got sparked by Paulie Malignaggi!

Comment

This guy can make threads like this but I can't make one making fun of cotto.

Comment

lol there will be no black fighters on the p4p list after floyd retires. lmfao. what an ignorant statement, you racist piece of ****, i hate people like you, who try to disguise there racism as being a nationalistic boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Remember when all these Eastern European nut huggers were telling us that Senchenko was really the best WW on the planet? Then he went and got sparked by Paulie Malignaggi!
            I'm not an Eatern European nuthugger I support all white fighters. And I can sit here for hours listing all the black fighters who have been hyped as great but were really bums.

Comment

Guillermo Rigondeaux, Ward, Crawford, Degale are white?

Last time i checked Triple G was an Asian like the two gentleman in my sig

Comment

Andre Ward!

Comment

Originally posted by P.Esco View Post
                  lol there will be no black fighters on the p4p list after floyd retires. lmfao. what an ignorant statement, you racist piece of ****, i hate people like you, who try to disguise there racism as being a nationalistic boxing fan.
                  I'm not nationalistic I root for white fighters from every country. Not really hiding anything here bro, you are the ignorant one.

Comment

People who put the race of a fighter over his abilities in the ring are literally the scum of the earth. Fuck you. Fuck anyone that thinks like you and fuck anyone that agrees with your premise. Clown.

Comment

Working...
                    X