No announcement yet.

Boxing fans piss me off..............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing fans piss me off..............

Most act like a bunch of school girls when someone looks impressive, its like they lose all manor of perception and unable to put things into perspective, its as though they HAVE to go overboard in their appraisal, that they cant take a step back and keep a level head, then when the guy they are hyping does not live up to the overblown perception they had in their mind of him, they start hating on him, only they never learn their lesson, they move onto the next guy, start hyping him, and on it goes.

Pathetic!

Is this regarding Bradley-Alexander?

Comment

Don't hate on boxing fans, because you are a boxing fan yourself. Hate on the idiot kids in here that do all the things you listed. They are not boxing fans, they are fan boys and idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
        Is this regarding Bradley-Alexander?
        Yeah, although its part of a trend that seems to happen, gets on my nerves big time, as they fall for the same 3 card trick everytime!

Comment

Most boxing writers do the same its embarrassing, especially the ring writers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
            Most act like a bunch of school girls when someone looks impressive, its like they lose all manor of perception and unable to put things into perspective, its as though they HAVE to go overboard in their appraisal, that they cant take a step back and keep a level head, then when the guy they are hyping does not live up to the overblown perception they had in their mind of him, they start hating on him, only they never learn their lesson, they move onto the next guy, start hyping him, and on it goes.

Pathetic!
            I told u mofos that timmah wasn't that good.

I still support devon even though he lost....

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
              Yeah, although its part of a trend that seems to happen, gets on my nerves big time, as they fall for the same 3 card trick everytime!
              So you're upset with the way people have started to bash Alexander then?

Comment

Isn't that human nature. Not just in sports but people do that in just about everything. In politics for instance, everyone was shooting their wad over Obama and look what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  I told u mofos that timmah wasn't that good.

I still support devon even though he lost....

i been telling ppl that devon wasn't that good since i first seen him fight. ppl were saying devon more skilled than bradley i just dont see it. i think u was one of them. it's good to see u still standing by him though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                    So you're upset with the way people have started to bash Alexander then?
                    Yeah, cause it aint as though he isn't the fighter he was, they seem to get mad with him because he is not everything they! perceived him to be. How you gonna get made at someone cause you did'nt have the commonsense to take a step back and think, hang on a min, lets just take a look at the kids actual strengths and weaknesses before I start doing what Dan Rafael did, which was overrating him by claiming he had Floyd Mayweather type potential.

Comment

Working...
                    X