Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
    yeah i no they will never walk again
    bashed to f.uck so they were.

You knew he must have been hitting the flops hard as he gassed after about 30 seconds- that's bonafide punching power.

He just doesn't have the conditioning or he'd be one of the greats. Of course the Crystal Meth was also a decisive factor.

Real Talk: If Charlie can't beat this Hillbilly Pimp, there is nobody he can beat is a pro ring, in any country- anywhere in the world.

Comment

lol,this is stoopid! you are stoopid!

you seem a little bit to me like "lonleygirl15" i hope your just some actor trying to make a start through youtube! you've got to be right?

if not...well i hope you fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Kbmunro View Post
        lol,this is stoopid! you are stoopid!

you seem a little bit to me like "lonleygirl15" i hope your just some actor trying to make a start through youtube! you've got to be right?

if not...well i hope you fail!
        mate i been thinkin the same **** for 2 days now he has to be an actor but either way actor or not if some1 wants to see me drop him send him over here or me to la ill do it for a laugh **** gettin paid he can have my purse aswell

Comment

dunno where hes gone now maybe hes done a runner after so many ppl accepting his call outs

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
            dunno where hes gone now maybe hes done a runner after so many ppl accepting his call outs
            yeah,haha.

he say's "i'll smash anyone bring it one" then when someone does...he is harder to find than osama bin laden!

if i had the money i would fly you over to l.a. without even thinking about it!

i would also buy you a video camera, so you could tape yourself knocking seven bells of ****e out of him!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kbmunro View Post
              yeah,haha.

he say's "i'll smash anyone bring it one" then when someone does...he is harder to find than osama bin laden!

if i had the money i would fly you over to l.a. without even thinking about it!

i would also buy you a video camera, so you could tape yourself knocking seven bells of ****e out of him!!
              they shud call him charlie scaredhimoff

Comment

Working...
              X