Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach: Hatton will be competitive first 6 rounds, after that Manny's speed take over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I'm glad Freddie is confident. I'll take some more bets on a Pac win if anyone's up for it. 30K. No odds.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Nothing unusual there then

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        Well, I'm glad Freddie is confident. I'll take some more bets on a Pac win if anyone's up for it. 30K. No odds.
        I will. Not sure Hatton will win, but he has a much better chance than most people on this site think. Wouldn't be surprised at all if Hatton pulled it off.

Comment

Shot Castillo you can land anything.
          Fcuk off shot the guy was top 10 P4P.

Shot is ODLH 5 years out of teh top 10 P4P.

Nugget.

And yet JMM can't win against Pac still.
          Three KD's and still a Draw in the first fight, KD in the second and a very controvercial SD, that has got to tell you that the guy boxed his ears off. Especially in the first fight.

In the second fight Compubox scoring had Juan Manuel Marquez landing 42/201 (21%) jabs to Pacquiao's 43/314 (14%) jabs, it also had Marquez scoring 130/310 (42%) power punches to Pacquiao's 114/305 (37%) power punches.
          Last edited by hammerhiem; 02-09-2009, 06:21 PM.

Comment

gawd i wish it was May already

Comment

The Hatton-Pacman fight got all chances to be something extra, depending on the outcome of the fight, i can see this becoming a trilogy, 3 exciting fights, unless pacman wins the first 2 that is..

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
                Fcuk off shot the guy was top 10 P4P.

Shot is ODLH 5 years out of teh top 10 P4P.

Nugget.

Three KD's and still a Draw in the first fight, KD in the second and a very controvercial SD, that has got to tell you that the guy boxed his ears off. Especially in the first fight.

In the second fight Compubox scoring had Juan Manuel Marquez landing 42/201 (21%) jabs to Pacquiao's 43/314 (14%) jabs, it also had Marquez scoring 130/310 (42%) power punches to Pacquiao's 114/305 (37%) power punches.
                Did u count how many times Jmm kissed the canvas???

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                  The Hatton-Pacman fight got all chances to be something extra, depending on the outcome of the fight, i can see this becoming a trilogy, 3 exciting fights, unless pacman wins the first 2 that is..

Pac-PBF has more chance of trilogy than Hatton-Pac.
                  Pac will dominate the 1st fight with Hatton. nobody will ask for a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                    Question about the credo in your signature:

How can you get up for the 8th time, if you've only fallen 7 times?

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                      Did u count how many times Jmm kissed the canvas???
                      I didn't need to, it common knowledge amoungst boxing fans.

I realise your nothing more than a nuthugger so you probably where too busy gulping to notice.

Comment

Working...
                      X