Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mosley old and shot if Mayweather schools him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if mayweather beats him? ****, its already started now. You can imagine what it will be like if Floyd wins

Comment

he's the best win out there for floyd besides pacquiao whatever way anyone wants to spin it

Comment

Mayweather can never win

if Mayweather fights him and wins, people will say Mosely was old and slow, another cherry picked fighter, past prime, shot etc

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Mellie View Post
          Mosley is 38 years old for crying out loud and fights in the lower weights,plus by the time he steps into the ring he is going to have been out for nearly eighteen months!!! It is what it is.
          who's fault it is that he has been out of the ring so long? I mean, he should have fought again after he beat Margarito. and what do you mean, fights in the lower weights? I've followed Shane's career as I am a fan of his, so what do you mean, he fights in the lower weights?

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Mellie View Post
            The fact is that Mosley IS old whether Floyd schools him or not,though most *****'s would tell you that Mosley is in his prime.
            You girls are hilarious on this site!! First everyone was begging for this fight and now that's it's close to getting made the excuses are flying...And you girls call yourselves boxing fans.

Comment

Hopefully Floyd doesn't make him look old. He should let Shane land a few shots and reduce his own speed to make it look like shanes at his best then he'll get credit for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                they will say just that...TRUST ME. I mean, even at Shane's age, he is the CHAMP at 147. I was even saying that I wouldn't give him much credit for beating Shane AT THIS POINT in Shane's career, BUT the reality of all of this is that Shane is the champ in the 147 pound division, that is a fact. So, when you beat the champ, you deserve credit, no matter who you are.
                Agreed, but did you give the same credit to Manny when he beat Cotto. Fact is Shane is old and past his prime. But it is also a fact that Shane is still one of the top WW's and a champ and had recently beat a much younger ,stronger, and bigger Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                  I was wondering... If Mosley looks his age in this fight and gets absolutely dominated does Mayweather get full credit? Or will people say Mosley was 38 and way past prime? Discuss.

I think its nails on that Mosley would be called old whenever the fight gets signed.

Comment

pacquiao gets full credit for beating weight drained ODH who was also 10 years over the hill, but floyd aint gonna get any credit for beating shane mosley, who just destroyed margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
                      He is 38 years old right? that's not opinion. that's fact.

Dont be fooled at how good shane looked but look at how bad margarito looked. that cotto fight took a lot out of margarito.
                      so would you give Mayweather props if he beat the guy that many people is his biggst threat and is the #1 WW in the world & ranked # 3 in the world!

Comment

Working...
                      X