Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Expects The Best Vazquez Jr. on Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Expects The Best Vazquez Jr. on Saturday

Nonito Donaire recently appeared on The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene.com's official audio show. The three division champion is making his super bantamweight debut on February 4th against former champion Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. Donaire had trouble getting down to the bantamweight limit in his previous fight against Omar Narvaez. [Click Here To Read More]

I'm certain WV2 will be @ his best bit he will lose & Nono will be champ till he fights Rigondeaux...

Comment

Can't wait for this fight but why not have Rigondeaux fight the loser of this fight and then fight the winner?
      Rigondeaux is good but I don't think he's been tested too much...Want to see him fight more though.

Comment

Can't wait.

Comment

not nonito not vasquez none of them wanna see rigondeaux they know rigondeaux is at another level thats a true boxer

Comment

Originally posted by definido7 View Post
            not nonito not vasquez none of them wanna see rigondeaux they know rigondeaux is at another level thats a true boxer
            At what level is rigo ? Cuz I've only seen him fight tomato cans

Comment

Should be a good fight..can't wait!

Comment

This fight is going to have a lot of fans going crazy can't wait for this fight to happen someone's getting knockout.

Comment

rigondeaux defeat all 122 lb in the world ,i like to see donaire-rigondeaux is the tru fight in 122

Comment

Originally posted by reyes066 View Post
                    rigondeaux defeat all 122 lb in the world ,i like to see donaire-rigondeaux is the tru fight in 122
                    whatever....rigo got a **** chin....give him an aggressive fighter who can punch and he freezes...

not even sure he beats arce tbh....

Comment

Working...
                    X