Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had a huge weekend coaching my AAU Basketball team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job Larry, coaching munchkins is very rewarding. I have been coaching for years myself.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Yesterday I left the office-had to drive like an hour for 2 games back to back. lil Big Dunn isn't bad, but I don't see a $20 mil a year contract just yet.
      My boy is coming along 8 years old

https://www.facebook.com/92947209381...1006288991776/

https://www.facebook.com/92947209381...1004798991925/

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        How many signed up for term life policy?
        beat me to it

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          Good job Larry, coaching munchkins is very rewarding. I have been coaching for years myself.
          niiiiiiiice...what age do you coach?

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
            niiiiiiiice...what age do you coach?
            12-18(at different times) I coach Volleyball though, and mainly ladies. Right now I have three teams on which I serve as head coach.
            Last edited by TBear; 04-13-2016, 04:27 PM.

Comment

You're a very involved dad Larry. That will be very important for them growing up. You just don't pay the bills, rent and food and call it a day or say "Yeah I pay the bills, now **** off!", you are involved in their lives. They'll remember that sort of stuff, especially when they meet more people that didn't have that type extracurricular parental support.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                12-18(at different times) I coach Volleyball though, and mainly ladies. Right now I have three teams on which I serve as head coach.
                love it..keep up the great work..people complain about the youth and i always ask"what are you doing to help"..you are apart of the solution sir

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  You're a very involved dad Larry. That will be very important for them growing up. You just don't pay the bills, rent and food and call it a day or say "Yeah I pay the bills, now **** off!", you are involved in their lives. They'll remember that sort of stuff, especially when they meet more people that didn't have that type extracurricular parental support.
                  Thanks man..this team is more important to me then my job and i do it for free...I LOVE IT!!!! if i die today i know that i made a difference

Comment

Good stuff Larry, glad to see you and your kids doing well. Let me know how fast they are running the 40 and I may kick in some sponsorship money, haha.

Comment

Black excellence

Comment

Working...
                      X