Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Amir Khan brutal sparring for the DSG bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh God, I hope he's not planning to fight like that against Canelo. He should avoid exchanging at all costs and work on his movement and speed. What an absolute ****ing travesty if he's been told to fight this way.

Comment

Khan is who he is

He's a guy with good fast hands, who likes to let his combinations flow, but is pretty basic in how he works to set things up.

He thinks he can outfire anyone he's put in the ring with, but he's sloppy enough in his approach that any opponent can fire off on him in between his shots.

Virgil Hunter has tried his damnedest to fix Khan's habits, largely to no avail. If he tries to fire with Alvarez, Alvarez catch/shoots on him, setting up a highlight-reel KO of Khan.

Comment

Khan couldn't slip the left hook then. Can't slip the left hook now. He's like Marquez. Totally freakin blinded by the left hand.

Comment

Ohh dear!!!

Comment

Amir was caught flush on the chin/cheek about 20 times. If he doesn't tighten that up when he fights Canelo, it's going to be a short night.

Comment

That sparring partner ruined Con.

Comment

His ring IQ ranges from pretty decent to fucking idiot

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
                  I've said it many times before and I'll say it again: Amir khan cannot defend against the left hook. He is going to get ktfo against Canelo . Left hook. Nighty night

Comment

Khan has like no defense here whatsoever, wtf!?

Glad he left that joke Roach .

Comment

He kept doing that same thing by falling in and pulling back with his chin up and hands down. If he does that against Canelo and get caught same way, it's lights out by a left hook.

Comment

Working...
                      X