Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Japan has accepted 27 Syrian refugees, two of which have now been arrested in gang ra

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
    Any Syrian refugee that stirs up trouble, it's safe to assume that they are terrorists
    They get to Japan and they realize, it is too peaceful here, let's burn this mother down!!! Allah Akbar!!!

But, they need to keep away from me... I got something for they punk azz'

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Japan doesn't need them, doesn't really want them. International pressure forces Japan to accept them. They come with no skills, nothing to contribute except the "Amazing" Koran, and rape technology.

The older guy will get a long vacation in a Japanese prison.
      you're killing me

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        They get to Japan and they realize, it is too peaceful here, let's burn this mother down!!! Allah Akbar!!!

But, they need to keep away from me... I got something for they punk azz'

Comment

relax people, probably the y just shooting AV video. rape in the toilet themed pron are really hot

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
            relax people, probably the y just shooting AV video. rape in the toilet themed pron are really hot
            I like the train **** best. I met and korned several women on the train. Not all were pretty, but I fired my magnum!!

Comment

The Koran allows men to have sex with their female captives and slave girls. Muhammad allowed his followers to rape their captives... their holy book allows multiple wives and sex slaves along, 'for fun'. What did you think they view women as equals?

Comment

Makes you want to slap every last one of them an open package of bacon...right before you piss down their necks.

Comment

I wouldnt even keep a Muslim scalp. I'd torch it. Not worth ****

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    I wouldnt even keep a Muslim scalp. I'd torch it. Not worth ****
                    Japan lost it's great sense of justice. In the Meiji period, disembodied heads were placed on pikes, in public places, so fools could take a hint, "Do bad ****, your head will be on a stick!!"

We need this feudal justice to set the record straight!!!

Back in my hood, in East San Jose Cali, if an azz clown needed correction, he got corrected... Local people, solving local problems.... Ghetto Sharia...

Zaroku Coined that Phrase:: Ghetto Sharia
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 02-26-2016, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      Makes you want to slap every last one of them an open package of bacon...right before you piss down their necks.
                      Lend me your tomahawk, and I will send them to knigdom come..

I have dressed and cleaned every deer I ever took!!

But wouldn't do that for muzz scum...

Comment

Working...
                      X