Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klitschko will lose to one of these three in the next year, but which one?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko will lose to one of these three in the next year, but which one?

Which of the three undefeated heavyweight contenders Klitschko is likely to face in the next year or so is most likely to beat him?
    Bryant Jennings, his next opponent
    0.98%
    Tyson Fury, his WBO mandatory
    19.61%
    Deontay Wilder, the WBC titleholder
    21.57%
    None of the above
    57.84%

The poll is expired.

Let me guess,Wilder,Fury and Joshua?

Comment

Ah,in the next year,i'm with ya!

Fury

Comment

Jennings is 6'3 which is in that perfect 6'2 1/2 6'3-ish window that all Wlad's KO losses have occured at. other than that, I mean, he boxed 5 years and he's challenging for the belt. More than I've done since 2009.

Who beats Wlad next? Let's Go CHAMP

Comment

Out of all Fury has a bigger chance

Wilder is being so highly overrated, i would like him to be the guy to take over

I like Wilder i dont like Fury
          Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 02-08-2015, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Of that group I would have to say Wilder, I think he presents the most unique challenge of the lot. Fury is big and physical but he is not going to be able to just mug Wlad without taking a huge amount of punishment when on the outside, Jennings is a decent boxer but I just don't see where he has any real advantages.

Wilder obviously has his flaws which Wlad could take advantage of, but I do feel his strengths are both strong enough and the right types of abilities to cause Wlad issues. Wlad is much more versatile though so it is possible for Wlad to take a lot of what Wilder does away but that is not how he normally fights so it might be too later before he tries that.

I still say Wlad doesn't lose any of those fights this next year, I think he has enough juice to get the job done unless Wilder has a notch or two higher to go that we didn't see in the Stiverne fight

Comment

Fury has the best shot, but thats still a LONG shot.

Wilder and Jennings have literally no chance.

Comment

How come you've turned on Wladimir, Freedom?

Comment

Jennings has absolutely no chance,,,ziltch (no power,inside fighter,wins on workrate and will against perez)be lucky if he lands more than 10 punches and I mean jabs to the body

Furys chance is boxing Wladimir,has less power and his stoppages are by accumulation,Fury would get stopped early I think as soon as he starts letting his hands go and falling short with punches(southpaw would be his best shot with the minor success Thompson had)

Wilder has the best chance imo but I see it 85-15% in favour of Wlad getting the stoppage,Wilders best shot is to attack the way he attack half the bums on his resume with the bumrush windmill which could throw Wlad offgaurd but its unlikely ,Wlad will tie him up and muscle him all about the ring to a late stoppage
                  I could see people think Wilder would try the bumrush but its unlikely as when he stepped up with Stiverne he shows too much respect and will get his ears nbopxed off

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                    He has power and a long enough reach to find Klitschko's chin.
                    He's got the proverbial puncher's chance. But if he misses and Wlad counters I don't think Wilder will be getting up.

The issue is Wlad is so much of a better boxer than these guys, it's not even close.

Literally everything they do, he does better.

The hail mary home run no look punch is the only thing that will beat him.

He seems to have aged well.

Comment

Working...
                    X