Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo agrees to terms (link)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regardless of everyone on here said it will be a great fight, if Cotto can take Canelo out within 6 to 7 rounds he wins, if not, he'll take a knee from accumulation of punches to his head and body. Either way it's a great match up none the less.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
        bull****.

All the actual article says is that Alvarez has accepted terms agreeable to him, and that Cotto is left to also agree to the terms that were acceptable to Alvarez.

Oscar goes to Bob, thinking that he has the pull to dictate to Cotto, not realizing that Cotto does his Top Rank business through DuBoef and his lawyer/adviser Gaby Pengarcinio (sp).

Oscar is trying to push the media into forcing Cotto into something, lol

Comment

Big Poppa confirmed it was smokescreen at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
            This is either going to push Floyd to up the ante for a Cotto rematch or Pac fight. Let's see what happens!
            Floyd's going to take the first part of next year off because he witnessed a tragedy unfold. PTSD. Needs time to recover mentally. All that good (convenient) ****.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Only on nsb do people celebrate Floyd not fighting on a certain date lol. And soa finale tonight hnggg
              If you dont like NSB...go away! nobody will care!

Comment

Boxingscenelow a little late on the news?

Comment

Why did it take so long?

Comment

Did anyone bother to actually read the article? The title says Canelo agree's to fight and then this is at the bottom.

***8220;Las Vegas is a consideration. Texas is a consideration, especially with Jerry Jones wanting to host big fights, and especially with the Alamodome, which there is no doubt in my mind we will break the Julio Cesar Chavez-Pernell Whitaker record,***8221; said De La Hoya, referring to the Sept. 10, 1993, fight which attracted 58,891.

***8220;In terms of attendance, I am sure that will happen. New York is not out of the question, but our priorities are Las Vegas and Texas for this fight. So the venue still is open as to where we***8217;re going to bring it, but first things first, and that***8217;s that we have agreed on some major points, which is a huge step in the right direction. So I have no doubt in my mind that Canelo and Cotto will be fighting on Cinco De Mayo, and we***8217;re moving in the right direction.***8221;
                    He says I agree then says we still have to talk about the venue. Well then no, you haven't agreed to any terms yet. Did he agree in finally saying "Okay, I'll fight Cotto now" as in he was questioning up until this point? I'm just not sure how you can say he agreed to the terms then still say "I want Vegas or Dallas and NY is an option but we can talk about it." Read people, read. This is nothing but a click bait article that fooled nearly everyone in here.

Comment

so basically this is BS

Comment

Working...
                      X