Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner's nickname 'The Problem' is effing bollocks.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think there is a deeper meaning to it-
    the PROBLEM is that there is nothing original about Broner the desperate mayweather wannabe, hence the nickname "the problem".

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      i think it's one of the best nicknames in the game right now. original too.
      When BM starts disagreeing with you, you know it's all over.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        You know you're doing something right when the only thing people can b1tch about is your nickname and you dancing in the ring after kayoing your opponent. Welcome to the big show, Bron Bron!
        Really mate? That's the ****ing best you could come up with? Christ...even your **** face weird nickname for him is better...Bron Bron.

It's really not actually.

Comment

I think you have a problem

Comment

This is the first post I've had that stayed at the top of NSB longer than one second and it's also the first one I didn't put the slightest amount of thought into.

Funny that isn't it?

Comment

did you not hear he is now the can-man.....

Comment

don't be surprised when broner is 42 and 0 and going by the name "The Currency" or "The Bills" Broner

Comment

So "the Problem" is a ghetto nickname now?

Maybe you are just thinking to hard and the reason for the name flew clear over your head.

It's obvious with his name Broner is trying to say that his rivals have no answer for him.

What would that make him?

I guess a Problem. STFU and stop taking up space with these garbage threads.

Comment

Comment

Why do nicknames always have to make sense?

Why can't his nickname just be Adrien "IknockYOUoutBLAOW" Broner?

Comment

Working...
                      X