Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better resume Sugar Ray Robinson or Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the better resume Sugar Ray Robinson or Manny Pacquiao?

I think Pac has the clear edge here.

Argue if you must, but I can do this all day with science and facts to back it up.

Sasakul >>> Sammy Angott.

Angott never fought and beat a top 10 P4P fighter.

Sasakul >>> Sammy Angott.

Science and facts, babiez.

Comment

I see the boxingscene mandem lack the historical chops to go toe to toe with me on this.

Pacquiao >>> Robinson. Pacquiao = G.O.A.T. Case closed.

Comment

that utter ****** puga will say pac cuz SRL lost to Lamotta.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          that utter ****** puga will say pac cuz SRL lost to Lamotta.
          Well, exactly.

Ray DID lose to LaMotta. What have you got to say about that, Walter??

Losing one out of three to Morales is a LOT GREATER than losing one out of six to LaMotta.

Morales >>> LaMotta.

You think Robinson could stop Morales once? Let alone twice? GTFO.

Comment

I wonder if they will come in here and try and claim It's Pac.

They are by far the worst Fan boys I have ever witnessed in boxing and I think everyone here knows that.

Comment

Worst most un-intelligent fan base I have ever came across. A clear disrespect of the history of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Worst most un-intelligent fan base I have ever came across. A clear disrespect of the history of the sport.

You got ANY of EITHER? If NOT, which I sincerely EXPECT, go talk about something you KNOW about.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I wonder if they will come in here and try and claim It's Pac.

They are by far the worst Fan boys I have ever witnessed in boxing and I think everyone here knows that.
                  I literally could not believe my eyes yesterday. I thought Floyd stans were bad, but I think they're come a long way....... I couldn't believe it, and they keep trying to drag you into a debate that is un-debatable.

This is true (bold). Mak, Kad, and Chups even try and regulate and nothing, they just keep looking dumber and dumber.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    lmao you are the one who comes up with the most bs. I still remember you criticising pac for the catch weights and then backed floyd and williams for catch weights

You are just a hater, admit it

Comment

Working...
                    X