• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
    who he sparring?
    I don't know. Comedian might know.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      whats the problem with that?

he is undefeated, im pretty everybody would want to avenge their first loss.
      Totally. Also when/if Mayweather ever loses a rematch would be THE Fight! EVERYONE would want to see it

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        Totally. Also when/if Mayweather ever loses a rematch would be THE Fight! EVERYONE would want to see it
        Exactly.....

Comment

• My tickets for the fight came in today! Vegas bound in less 2 weeks....

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
            You do realize Manny and Miguel could only do 1.25 million? You do realize that there has been very few ppvs ever to do 1.5 million? I know you're a troll but troll with some intelligence.
            You do realise, Cotto is a much bigger star now and topped over 600K PPV in his last fight.

You do realise Alvarez will be on the card as well and the fight is on a Mexican Holiday.

It should do 1.5m if not, Floyd is not pulling his weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              You do realise, Cotto is a much bigger star now and topped over 600K PPV in his last fight.

You do realise Alvarez will be on the card as well and the fight is on a Mexican Holiday.

It should do 1.5m if not, Floyd is not pulling his weight.
              @ 1.4m PPV buys being considered a failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                @ 1.4m PPV buys being considered a failure.
                It will be bellow expectation.

Comment

• Mayweather will KO Cotto or vice versa with 60-70% going in Mayweather's favor. The Mayweather I saw against Ortiz was the best offensive Mayweather I have ever seen in turns of technique and ability to find an opening. If Mayweather can take Cotto's punches then he's going to get the knockout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    I'm Mexican and I'm downplaying Rios fight for what it is...crap. And I personally don't care who they have on the buttons. Many japanese champions too.

I wanted to apologize for the shameful things I said. I also accept your correction. I shouldn't be unnessecarily submitting multiple posts when I could do them all in one. I won't do this anymore. Please feel free to advise me on how I can be a better guest on this website and I will take it to heart. I know this is personal but I want to reveal that I'm mentally ill. I'm not diagnosed yet but I'm sure I am like 2 of my siblings who are diagnosed schizophrenics. I say this to make the point that I wouldn't want anybody holding against me what I do so I can't hold much against anybody. Peace and prosperity on you and your house. Have a great night.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinpointsman View Post
                      Mayweather will KO Cotto or vice versa with 60-70% going in Mayweather's favor. The Mayweather I saw against Ortiz was the best offensive Mayweather I have ever seen in turns of technique and ability to find an opening. If Mayweather can take Cotto's punches then he's going to get the knockout.
                      Shane walked thru everything Cotto had....but he couldn't walk thru Floyd's shots..

Comment

Working...
                      X