No announcement yet.

Which is worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is worse?

I gotta go with the plaster like substance. I have no real reason, it just seems worse to me.
    Mosley taking HGH/Steroids
    8.00%
    Marg wrapping his hans with a plaster like substance
    68.00%
    cheating is cheating
    24.00%

He could do serious damage, for real.

Comment

There is an even simpler question. Would you rather fight a guy who took steroids or a guy who has loaded gloves. I'd personally prefer to go against the guy who just takes roids.

Comment

um..plaster easy...but steroids are wrong too..

Comment

The plaster can seriously hurt someone, or maybe even kill them... If he got caught after the match and he had fought with that in the match, he would have been arrested.

Comment

i am not very knowledgable on this subject admittedly, but it was my understanding that steroids in boxing were mainly used to help fighters move up weight classes effectively?

if this is the case, then it is far less serious than plastering your gloves

can someone explain what other benefits taking steroids might give a boxer?

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
              i am not very knowledgable on this subject admittedly, but it was my understanding that steroids in boxing were mainly used to help fighters move up weight classes effectively?

steroids would increase a fighters strengh and speed..cause they could train harder

Comment

Cheating is cheating, steroids or plaster, period.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post

Roids can also give a fighter the mental edge, if he knows he took roids, he feels he is invincible, besides, there's different kinds of steroids that have different results. Not all just buff you up, some enhance your stamina, I think that's what Mosley used, where it raised your red blood cell count and allowed more oxygen in you.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                    steroids would increase a fighters strengh and speed..cause they could train harder
                    substantially? i thought they helped add bulk, and we all know muscles aren't the be all and end all in boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X