No announcement yet.

pacquiao's footwork is getting overrated to hell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
    Oscar was trained for years by Mayweather sr.

lol
    Same trainer who trained Hatton?

I believe it was Roach who designed the gameplan against PBF

Comment

• Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
      hell, this'll be easy--

ivan calderon for one has much better footwork than manny--which is why he's more accurate than manny-lol--this is too easy--

chad dawson
      hopkins
      tim bradley
      zab judah

and of course floyd mayweather jr..but that one was too obvious though--
      Yeah we know black fighters are the only one good in everything when its comes to boxing. You should be proud to your kind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anti~Jalandoni View Post
        Same trainer who trained Hatton?

I believe it was Roach who designed the gameplan against PBF
        Yes i know Roach "designed the gameplan"...but Oscar was trained my Mayweather sr for years, he taught Oscar ALOT, Roach didnt teach him anything.

Mayweather sr trained Hatton for 1 fight, that was Billy Grahams fault

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
          Yeah we know black fighters are the only one good in everything when its comes to boxing. You should be proud to your kind.
          Bradley, Judah, & Dawson DO NOT have better footwork than Manny...lol

I cant agree with him at all on that

WTF

Comment

• Happy New Year

Comment

• of course you can look good against slow, stationary fighters. how many times was he out of balance when he fought marquez. Give me anyone with decent speed and someone that can keep the pace for 12 rounds and you'll see him looking human again and actually looking bad

he's fought about 6 straight similar fights where he knows he has all distance/range to work with. He can make mistakes and look good doing it because 1) his opponents are stationary and arent doing jack 2) the announcers riding his sack every minute 3) he just wildy flurries which does look good against slow fighters
              Then why won't floyd fight him?

Comment

• current fighters with great foot work

pacman
                floyd
                jmmarquez
                martinez
                donaire
                khan

Comment

• I think Pacquiao's footwork is underrated. Against Oscar and Cotto he was in and out offering enough side to side movement to confuse these guys. He's not a flat out runner like Mayweather, but footwork is more than just running.

Comment

• I would not rate Manny's footwork or defense very high. Manny is very good at closing the distance(foot speed) for his offense. I have seen him step to the right a little to throw his right hook(head or body), but overall I think his footwork is bad. To me, he still starts his offense to far away and has been getting saved because he has not been fighting live bodies lately. e.g. slower fighters(hands, feet, and body movement) . The last person to take advantage of Manny's foot work and defense was JMM. Honestly, how can anyone state Manny's footwork has improved considering his recent opponents. And fighting Khan in training will surely not improve Manny's footwork on offense or defense. Khan has bad defense and is off balance a lot offensively as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      wifebeater jr's style is all wrong for khan. if khan sits in the pocket he gets KOed.

even wifebeater's defense isn't impregnable, he almost got KTFO in the 2nd round against mosley. if not for wifebeater's chin and conditioning, he'd have been KOed.

khan will always be vulnerable.

what roach is doing is, he's taking what khan has and is maximizing it to it's potential. if wifebeater SR or uncle wifebeater got their hands of khan, they'd try to turn him into a wifebeater jr clone which is impossible.

why u always bring mayweather, we talk about pacman here....
                      u stupid ******

Comment

Working...
                      X