No announcement yet.

Anyone watch Bosch (TV series)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watch Bosch (TV series)?

It's free on Prime Video if you're a Amazon Prime member.

Season 2 just got put up, it's a pretty cool show if you're into that kind of stuff.

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    It's free on Prime Video if you're a Amazon Prime member.

Season 2 just got put up, it's a pretty cool show if you're into that kind of stuff.
    How good is it??? Thinking about watching it... But I get addicted easily... This is why no video games for me...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      How good is it??? Thinking about watching it... But I get addicted easily... This is why no video games for me...
      Pretty good. Jim McKay directs the show, he was also the directer of The Wire if you've seen it. Funnily enough many cast members were also on The Wire. Bosch's partner is played by Jamie Hector who played Marlo Stanfield.

Here's the most brief summary of what the show is about I could find.

OK, what is this show? Harry Bosch (Titus Welliver) is a veteran detective in the homicide unit of the LAPD. Because he is a cop on television, he has to be kind of an *******. You know the type – he disobeys orders, does things his own way, pisses off his superiors, but, boy, does he get results.
      They aren't lying, the guy is a total asshole. But he grows on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        Pretty good. Jim McKay directs the show, he was also the directer of The Wire if you've seen it. Funnily enough many cast members were also on The Wire. Bosch's partner is played by Jamie Hector who played Marlo Stanfield.

Here's the most brief summary of what the show is about I could find.

They aren't lying, the guy is a total asshole. But he grows on you.
        Gonna check it out! I liked the wire. I miss being a young fool slinging.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Gonna check it out! I liked the wire. I miss being a young fool slinging.
          And since it's a streamed only show there are titties. Always a plus.

Comment

Working...
          X