Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Was Vitali Klitschko's Toughest Win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richard Wadd View Post
    Byrd. It really doesn't count as a loss because he was winning when he quit. Same thing with Lewis.

Also sanders. Sanders had a iron chin. Nate tubbs knocked him out with one punch but Vitali hit him with hundreds of good punches and he wouldn't go down. I guess it was the activity level and hard training.
    Oh the Irony.
    Last edited by TBear; 03-17-2014, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      no idea, i stopped watchin the heavyweight championship fights after lewis-vitali fight.
      You missed out on liakhovich-brewster

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        It does count as a loss because he lost.
        It doesn't count because vk was winnin when he quit. Byrd took the fight on 1 or 2 week notice so it's not like he would have Ko'd vk, even with his feared punching power.

Lewis also doesn't count because vk was throughly dominating him 4 rounds to 2. He was facing a prime, active, tip-top shape version of ll and dominated 4-2.

It doesn't count as a loss if you quit or they stop the fight on cuts, as long as you are ahead on Pts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCaohPudiu4

Comment

Byrd. It really doesn't count as a loss because he was winning when he quit. Same thing with Lewis.

Also sanders. Sanders had a iron chin. Nate tubbs knocked him out with one punch but Vitali hit him with hundreds of good punches and he wouldn't go down. I guess it was the activity level and hard training.

Sanders also rocked Vitali in rounds 1 and 3. Good fighter, rip. Did they find the people who did it? I hope they got tortured.
          Quitting while ahead doesn't count as a loss? Maybe you're right, it worked for Mikey Garcia

Comment

It doesn't count because vk was winnin when he quit. Byrd took the fight on 1 or 2 week notice so it's not like he would have Ko'd vk, even with his feared punching power.

Lewis also doesn't count because vk was throughly dominating him 4 rounds to 2. He was facing a prime, active, tip-top shape version of ll and dominated 4-2.

It doesn't count as a loss if you quit or they stop the fight on cuts, as long as you are ahead on Pts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCaohPudiu4
            I genuinely didn't realise you were trolling. Nice

Comment

Working...
            X