No announcement yet.

David Haye responds to the brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
    Dirk must have a 10 inch arse hole by now, gets raped in every thread he posts in.
    Coming from the laughing stock of the Football Thread.

Dont make me embarrass you in a more public setting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
      In my opinion, the fighters have to take responsibility for their own actions. Sure the promoters want the fight now that they both talked trash and are from the UK but that's their job. The fighters still have to stay cordial at least until the money is agreed to and the bell rings. The jibber-jabber is okay but it should not come to blows. You didn't see Wlad or Vitali mess up their money.
      I've seen many brawl avoid by proper security at these events. I've also seen many brawls involving many past heavyweight champs. These guys are fighters these things happen.

It is like putting two fighting dogs in a a cage, taunt them for a bit then saying "oh my gosh" when they start bitting each other.

Comment

Don't forget Chisora or one of his entourage said "give him" when approaching Haye.

Comment

Saying you are going to slap someone and walking 100ft while taking your robe off and sticking your fist in the other guys face is causing the brawl. Haye had the right to defend himself. Chisora is a ****** that can't even spell his own nickname Del Boy is one L not two.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              I've seen many brawl avoid by proper security at these events. I've also seen many brawls involving many past heavyweight champs. These guys are fighters these things happen.

It is like putting two fighting dogs in a a cage, taunt them for a bit then saying "oh my gosh" when they start bitting each other.
              I think they should know the difference between them being human and not animals and should control themselves. I blame Chisora and would have done what Haye did but it still was pitiful either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                Don't forget Chisora or one of his entourage said "give him" when approaching Haye.
                Implying what in your view?

Comment

listen would anybody here threaten to give say ... Mike Tyson two slaps then walk up to him agressively, asking if he wants a fight, take off your jacket and shove your fist in his face and then have the gall to claim that your actions were not the cause of Mike Tyson proceeding to bust you up with extreme predjudice?

lol at people here saying haye started it ... haye didn't start it, he finished it, just like any heavyweight fighters (bar the brothers apparently) would if somebody came at them in that manner and circumstances.

Comment

lol haye is such a class act

Comment

haye's mean face is extreme

Comment

Working...
                      X