Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Ortiz cherry picking a 34 year old man with a 16 month layoff?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
    I don't understand why "Vicious" Victor Ortiz is picking on a 34 year old man who hasn't had a fight in sixteen months. Just because he beat one Haymon hypejob, he thinks he can take on another. Pretty Boy Floyd has had all sorts of legal problems that must have affected him and he's rusty. So what does Vic do, he picks on Floyd to fight.

"Vicious" isn't living up to his name and is a businessman coward. Plain and basic common sense

Comment

Originally posted by Player3 View Post
      This must be victor's next opponent after Floyd. Good contribution to this thread. Green K

Comment

Ortiz quit when he fought Campbell. He just stopped punching after ten rounds and crooked golden boy promotions made it go to the scorecards. Most fights nowadays are twelve rounds, but GBP had to payoff New York officials to cause the bell to go off at ten.
        OH you don't have to tell me. He did the same against Mike Arnaoutis and Vivian Harris when he got the refs to call the fight early because he knew he couldn't go ten.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
          OH you don't have to tell me. He did the same against Mike Arnaoutis and Vivian Harris when he got the refs to call the fight early because he knew he couldn't go ten.
          It's okay, we have warriors like Peter Manfredo going twelve against frauds like Joe Calzaghe to make up for it.

Comment

I don't understand why "Vicious" Victor Ortiz is picking on a 34 year old man who hasn't had a fight in sixteen months. Just because he beat one Haymon hypejob, he thinks he can take on another. Pretty Boy Floyd has had all sorts of legal problems that must have affected him and he's rusty. So what does Vic do, he picks on Floyd to fight.

"Vicious" isn't living up to his name and is a businessman coward. Plain and basic common sense

lol

Its been a while since i read that.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
              lol

Its been a while since i read that.
              This forum has been lacking plain and basic common sense for a long time it seems like.

Comment

lol......................................

Comment

Originally posted by mcashflo View Post
                  Dumb nickname huh..vicious has more than 1 meaning and malicious is one of the definitions of vicious..heres the link to webster dictionary merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vicious ..before you gamble with your mouth check your cards cuz you lost this hand ..do some reading before you make negative remarks..
                  Yea vice applies to immorality, you can say it means bad or evil but not mainly through immorality not through violence. People use the word improperly all the time so it means other things~

Malicious has to do with malice which specifically is intent to harm, much more applicable~

On top of that LOL for you taking it that seriously, clown
                  Last edited by The Gambler1981; 06-08-2011, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Who's Llyod Mayflower (or whatever his name is)?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      Yea vice applies to immorality, you can say it means bad or evil but not mainly through immorality not through violence. People use the word improperly all the time so it means other things~

Malicious has to do with malice which specifically is intent to harm, much more applicable~

On top of that LOL for you taking it that seriously, clown
                      You obvously didnt go to the dictionary web site and gave your own answer again so I thought I would copy and paste the definition of vicious for you..
                      vi·cious

adj \ˈvi-shəs\
                      Definition of VICIOUS

: having the nature or quality of vice or immorality : depraved — (see vice)

: defective, faulty; also : invalid

: impure, noxious

a : dangerously aggressive : savage (vicious dog) b : marked by violence or ferocity : fierce (vicious fight)

: malicious, spiteful (vicious gossip)

: worsened by internal causes that reciprocally augment each other (vicious wage-price spiral)

Read you Kenny Rogers wannabe....Now fold your hand again..

Comment

Working...
                      X