Dan Rafael: Canelo could be on CBS on Sept 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Rafael: Canelo could be on CBS on Sept 15

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn
    Showtime telling me Canelo still goes Sept. 15 vs TBA. They tell me it could be PPV, live @SHOsports or could even be on CBS. ‪#boxing

Lulz........

Comment

LOL WUT? Like regular CBS or some 400 chanel like NBC Sports? If it's the regular CBS I'll take my LOL WUT? back and say "Wow"

Comment

Hahaha, Canelo probably hurting more than Ortiz's jaw right now

Comment

Canelo looked stunned, it's looking like it's bad luck to be in talks with fighting Canelo. Guy is cursing everybody in boxing looking to face him. Could Canelo be some kind of angelic looking red headed evil Omen?

Comment

Damn didn't see this thread.

Showtime and GBP would really stick it to Arum if they did it, doesn't matter who it is either.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Canelo looked stunned, it's looking like it's bad luck to be in talks with fighting Canelo. Guy is cursing everybody in boxing looking to face him. Could Canelo be some kind of angelic looking red headed evil Omen?
              Kirkland pulled out on his own.

Comment

I was happy Martinez vs Chavez won out the date, but boxing on free network TV is huge.

I'm just hoping they don't settle with Austin Trout for CBS. He'll stink out the fight. Boxing's return on free network TV needs to make an impression. As much as I love Lara, his Cuban style isn't appealing to the mainstream. I would wait out for Kirkland on CBS.
                Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 06-23-2012, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Canelo is the type of fighter who can bring in viewers too.

This would be a huge move if they can get it done.

Comment

nobody gave lopez a chance people in here were saying ortiz would run over lopez n also GBP announce the canelo fight to soon, i knew lopez would come to fight n i was smellin an upset, canelo doesnt have to fight on sept 15 they can push it now, but if they do hopefully they choose some like cbs

Comment

Working...
                    X