No announcement yet.

The Timothy 'Desert Storm' Bradley deception

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Devon was not even competitive. He was completely outclassed by Kotelnik. 8 round to 4 was being generous to him.

Maidana vs Kotelnik was very close.
    Can't even be mad at that score,I don't remember what I had the fight at the end..But I do remember giving Devon like the first 3rds and then it was all she wrote for him..Poor Kottie was robbed blind in the lue..

Comment

• Bradley head butts too much to give him much credit for those wins.

It's questionable if he wouldvebeaten holt without his head butts. He dropped Kendal pretty hard with his head butt. But can bradley keep doing this? He has done it so much that people are wise on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
        Bradley head butts too much to give him much credit for those wins.

It's questionable if he wouldvebeaten holt without his head butts. He dropped Kendal pretty hard with his head butt. But can bradley keep doing this? He has done it so much that people are wise on him.
        What??Holt was never dropped by a head butt??I don't even know if there was a real clash of heads in that fight??

Comment

• Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          How many light welterweights has Bradley fought, who were 1- in their prime and 2- ranked in the top 10?

Let's take a look at the light welterweights Bradley has fought since becoming world champion:

Junior Witter - Past prime
          Edner Cherry - Prime but not top 10
          Kendall Holt - Prime and top 10
          Nate Campbell - Lightweight and past prime
          Lamont Peterson - Green
          Devon Alexander - Green

Now...

How many light welterweights has Khan fought, who were 1- in their prime and 2- ranked in the top 10?

Let's take a look at the light welterweights Khan has fought since moving up to 140:

Andriy Kotelnik - Prime and top 10
          Dmitriy Salita - A bum. But he was in his prime and ranked in the top 10.
          Paulie Malignaggi - Prime and top 10
          Marcos Maidana - Prime and top 10
          Paul McCloskey - Prime and top 10
          you just flushed down the toilet any credit khan should get if he beats bradley. nice job genius lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            How many light welterweights has Bradley fought, who were 1- in their prime and 2- ranked in the top 10?

Let's take a look at the light welterweights Bradley has fought since becoming world champion:

Junior Witter - Past prime
            Edner Cherry - Prime but not top 10
            Kendall Holt - Prime and top 10
            Nate Campbell - Lightweight and past prime
            Lamont Peterson - Green
            Devon Alexander - Green

Now...

How many light welterweights has Khan fought, who were 1- in their prime and 2- ranked in the top 10?

Let's take a look at the light welterweights Khan has fought since moving up to 140:

Andriy Kotelnik - Prime and top 10
            Dmitriy Salita - A bum. But he was in his prime and ranked in the top 10.
            Paulie Malignaggi - Prime and top 10
            Marcos Maidana - Prime and top 10
            Paul McCloskey - Prime and top 10
            I like how you enter the category "GREEN" for Bradley's opponents but use the category "PRIME" for Khan's opponents. Khan is going to get sonned in the ring man; furthermore, should Khan win, he should get 0 credit from you because Bradley was a nobody to begin with right? Why is Khan wishing to fight a nobody?....cherrypicker!!

Comment

• Originally posted by romebyko View Post
              What??Holt was never dropped by a head butt??I don't even know if there was a real clash of heads in that fight??
              There was a head butt from Bradley in the fourth round that gave Holt a cut above the eye, it made it difficult for him since he had to protect this the whole time. And Holt was starting to hit Bradley pretty hard in the fourth.

But the knock down from a vicious head butt from Bradley was actually against Abregu.

I read there is not a single active boxer who averages as many head butts as Bradley. Its multiple times a fight.

Comment

Working...
              X