Comments Thread For: Klitschko Eyes April 6 Return, But Not Against Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
    David Haye got a PHD too..
    no he hasn't. you get a PhD when you carry out your own research, and write a thesis. it's an academic degree.

haye was awarded an "honourary doctorate" (which is not an academic degree) by anglia ruskin uni - which means that he never enrolled at the university, never attended a single course, never did any kind of research.

anglian ruskin is a university located in cambridge, but is not the same as the (very famous) university of cambridge. it has a mediocre academic reputation - awarding haye an "honourary doctorate" was just a way for them to make it into the newspapers, a kind of advertisment.
    Last edited by Dolor; 01-17-2013, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolor View Post
      no he doesn't. you get a PhD when you carry out your own research, and write a thesis. it's an academic degree.

haye was awarded an "honourary doctorate" (which is not an academic degree) by anglia ruskin uni - which means that he never enrolled at the university, never attended a single course, never did any kind of research.

anglian ruskin is a university located in cambridge, but is not the same as the (very famous) university of cambridge. it has a mediocre academic reputation - awarding haye an "honourary doctorate" was just a way for them to make it into the newspapers, a kind of advertisment.
      The Klitschko's got it in Sports Science, that hardly makes them rocket scientists.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        The Klitschko's got it in Sports Science, that hardly makes them rocket scientists.
        did I say that? they studied sports science, yes, which is surely among the easier courses. but at least they went to university and actually attended classes, sat exams, and wrote their theses.

there is a huge difference between that and an honourary "degree", the latter being practically worthless.

Comment

Did you drop out of elementary school?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
            No but I get tired of you all the time.
            By the way, you need to move davey haye from favorite 'active' to your 'all time' favs, since davey's retired (or is he).

Comment

Hahaha! It's just becoming ridiculous.
              Now we are going to take on Klitschkos for doing sports and not physics or medicine. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                Ok that's great. Your son is about as smart as you.
                Lets agree to disagree. I couldn't care less about the essay you just wrote. All Wlad's KOs Haye would KO. That's the truth. And you can ask your son about that.
                Actually in a lot of ways my son is smarter then me. And my essay, as you call it, mattered enough that you read it. You are pretty amusing as well as delusional. Now go back to your fantasy world were speculation somehow counts as fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  Actually in a lot of ways my son is smarter then me. And my essay, as you call it, mattered enough that you read it. You are pretty amusing as well as delusional. Now go back to your fantasy world were speculation somehow counts as fact.
                  No actually I didn't. I read the first couple of lines and you start talking about your son. And I just couldn't care less. It's the same coming from your mouth every time. You're like the bros - BORING. And so are the rest of your fanboy clique. When you can't back up your talk you resort to insults. And you claim to be more "seasoned" than the rest of us. I think you need to grow up baby boy.

Ps its 'where' not 'were'. Your old arse should know better.
                  Last edited by LacedUp; 01-17-2013, 04:45 PM.

Comment

David Haye got a Major in Physics and one in Business Marketing
                    at Cambridge University

He is a Rhode Scholar and scored in the top 0.1 % for IQ testing last year.

He could have been a rocket scientist . he choose instead to entertain us by boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                      No actually I didn't. I read the first couple of lines and you start talking about your son. And I just couldn't care less. It's the same coming from your mouth every time. You're like the bros - BORING. And so are the rest of your fanboy clique. When you can't back up your talk you resort to insults. And you claim to be more "seasoned" than the rest of us. I think you need to grow up baby boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X