Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the best NFL player you've ever seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Yeah Barry was the most talented pure runner that the game has ever seen, and will ever see. There will never be another runner naturally as gifted as that dude.

Too bad he had to spend his career for such an atrocious perennial loser of a franchise.

And speaking of that same perennial loser franchise, I'll toss in another guy who was already mentioned in this thread.

Calvin Johnson.

He won't go down as the most individually accomplished WR in history (didn't play long enough, otherwise he may have), but from a pure talent standpoint, both physically and otherwise, I don't think there's ever been a WR specimen like Megatron. His combination of size, physical strength, speed, and just pure WR ability -- the guy was the definition of a freak of nature. I'll never forget that 14 catch, 330 yard performance against the Cowboys. That was the single most dominant individual performance from a wide out that I've ever witnessed in my lifetime. I mean this guy would have three guys bracketing him and he'd still come down with jump balls with 3 defenders draped on him. Dude was f**king sick.

And that speed on display in that last GIF is coming from a man who is 6'5", 240 folks.

Did he have a mullet??

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Did he have a mullet??
        damn no mullet tho

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          damn no mullet tho

I heard that so called Native American is a pure honkey!!

Comment

I don't get how jj watt is getting so many votes..

Bruce smith and Reggie white were better DE

Derrick Thomas and Lawrence Taylor were also better pass rushers

Comment

Lawrence Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
                Defense -JJ Watt

Offense - Randy Moss
                Randy moss was awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  tom brady. no other player is as good, or has had that kind of an impact, given that he's a quarterback.

the second most valuable player on a football team according to a lot of coaches? the backup quarterback! that gives you an idea of how important a quarterback is to a football team in 2016.

tom brady is the best football player ever. it's no longer a discussion.
                  LOL WUT?

its quite obvious that brady's greatness is overstated and that the true greatness and genius behind the perpetual greatness of the patriots is bill belicheck.

cassell, brady, garopolo, now brisette just took out the 2nd best team in the afc???

there was already question whether brady is really that great or is he a product of belicheck's system BEFORE THIS YEAR, this year's start despite missing brady against the caliber of opposition pretty much confirms it.

put aaron rodgers in place of brady, belicheck has more rings on his fingers.

plain and simple.

brady's lack of athleticism and running ability cost the patriots the perfect season vs the giants.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Green K.

When LT was prime, that was the most optimistic I was about the Chargers making it to the Super Bowl. He broke records and I'll never forget when he ran, caught, and threw for a touchdown in one game, that's very rare.

But the injuries and wear and tear caught up to him, like most great running backs.

its a shame he played for such a **** franchise

Comment

Bubby Brister

Comment

Working...
                      X