No announcement yet.

Margarito's resume is weak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
    Come on now fellas, floyd ducked margarito, im not a margarito fan but this is as clear as day,
    This is true but lets be serious, Floyd has ducked a lot of fighters!

Comment

Only way he'll see the inside of the Hall of Fame is by buying a ticket.

Comment

Margo was another faceless chap at WW like many other fighters that held a title. He will be always known as the guy that got caught with loaded gloves before a fight. That is how people will remember him

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ryan View Post
          preach brother,preach

Comment

Sucks because he's done more than a lot of the ones getting voted in nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              Margo was another faceless chap at WW like many other fighters that held a title. He will be always known as the guy that got caught with loaded gloves before a fight. That is how people will remember him
              Against another cheater who's career doesn't get questioned. Gotta love double standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                Sucks because he's done more than a lot of the ones getting voted in nowadays.
                Like what??load his gloves?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Against another cheater who's career doesn't get questioned. Gotta love double standards.
                  I personally don't agree with the idea that it's OK to load your hand wraps with plaster if your opponent had previously used steroids.

Comment

I personally don't agree with the idea that it's OK to load your hand wraps with plaster if your opponent had previously used steroids.
                    No form of cheating is ok. I just dislike the idea some get praised for it while others get shitted on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      No form of cheating is ok. I just dislike the idea some get praised for it while others get shitted on.
                      Question..who got caught cheating for the Margarito-Mosley fight???which one got caught with plaster on their wraps? do you think this was ok?

Comment

Working...
                      X