Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Objectively, which of Pac's catchweights were unfair?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    No, it's just really hypocritical hounding someone for something your main guy is guilty of, to a greater extent as cheating history goes.

I don't think I've made 1 thread about DLH's CW transgressions. You on the other hand have probably made over 100 threads/posts about Pac CW for each DLH CW thread/post.

But at least I give you credit for not recycling well exposed falsities, as many of your fellow travelers are inclined to do.
    Cheating history? isn't Pac the only 8 division champ

and you're saying Oscar tried to cheat history, Pac DID cheat history. and I'm the hypocrite here...good one.
    Oscar asked for one catchweight.

Pac has asked and received numerous ones. I dog Oscar for it, you don't dog Pac and slurp his nuts still.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Not bothering me at all. But no one who thinks it can prove it. Like I said, we will never know.

?
      Somethings clearly bothering you about Pac! Theres lots we dont know in this world. Floyd is favourite to beat some people in fantasy fights, but cos floyd dont fight we will never know for sure. At least we know Pac can destroy Miguel with a CW of 2lbs and thats miles better than Floyd being favourite in fights hes never going to fight.

Comment

• marquez challenged mayweather so a catchweight was made that actually benefited juan, only floyd couldn't make the weight. pac on the other hand drains fighters for absolutely no reason and plays with weight stipulations like nobody's business. he wants marquez at 147 now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          marquez challenged mayweather so a catchweight was made that actually benefited juan, only floyd couldn't make the weight. pac on the other hand drains fighters for absolutely no reason and plays with weight stipulations like nobody's business. he wants marquez at 147 now.
          Ha ha Bigg Dunn pretends hes not trolling and that hes got no beef with Pac. Lets see if he challenges your logic?

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Somethings clearly bothering you about Pac! Theres lots we dont know in this world. Floyd is favourite to beat some people in fantasy fights, but cos floyd dont fight we will never know for sure. At least we know Pac can destroy Miguel with a CW of 2lbs and thats miles better than Floyd being favourite in fights hes never going to fight.
            why are you saying something is bothering me, because I posted the truth and it isn't positive about manny?

but its miles behind floyd beating cotto at a full 154.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Ha ha Bigg Dunn pretends hes not trolling and that hes got no beef with Pac. Lets see if he challenges your logic?
              if i do or don't challenge this quote, how does that show I have a beef with Pac? dude, your getting more pathetic with each post. all because Manny asked Cotto for a catchweight when he shouldn't have.

Comment

why are you saying something is bothering me, because I posted the truth and it isn't positive about manny?

but its miles behind floyd beating cotto at a full 154.
                The fact that people think Pac would destroy Miguel at 147 is clearly bothering you and thats why you set up camp here.

I also got beef with Pac requesting a CW when in a fantasy fight at 147 with Cotto he would destroy miguel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
                  Cheating history? isn't Pac the only 8 division champ

and you're saying Oscar tried to cheat history, Pac DID cheat history. and I'm the hypocrite here...good one.
                  Oscar asked for one catchweight.

Pac has asked and received numerous ones. I dog Oscar for it, you don't dog Pac and slurp his nuts still.
                  How you get so many red K'S? this site is fuking mean.
                  I'm glad ESB don't have red ks green k's.

Comment

pathetic with each post. all because Manny asked Cotto for a catchweight when he shouldn't have.
                    Have you got beef with pac for requesting a CW when most think he would destroy Miguel at 147 in a fantasy fight?

Time to get over it, thats still my advice to ya

Comment

• Didn't Pacquiao come weighing more then De La Hoya on fight night? lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X