Borderlands 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
    Got a double penetrating Harold and DP Devastator. :wank:
    That double penetrating unkempt harold makes quick work of Hyperius on TVHM if you use it as Zero and invest in his bore skill.

All you do is throw out a few singularity grenades to clump Hyperius' bots up around him and then unload with that thing. I've killed him solo in less than 20 seconds before using that method.

Comment

• Is the DLC getting shorter and shorter? That was criminally short. How many main missions were there? I only counted four. Jackenstein was an interesting boss though. I tried to summon the secret invincible boss but didn't have enough eridum you need 99 and can't leave the area for more.

Comment

• Really disappointed by the DLC for this. Borderlands 1 had three outstanding add-ons. (Four if you like the arena - I did and the bank was worth buying the DLC for alone) The only BL2 DLC I enjoyed was the first one, even though Master Gee is the worst boss in video game history. I honestly feel like I've been mugged of £20. The 4th DLC better be bigger than Knoxx or Gearbox will have millions of angry customers.

Comment

• I doubt it though. The 4th DLC will be another filler then they release a stand-alone add-on priced at 1200msp on Jack's moon base.

Comment

• Personally, I loved the DLC. Can't comment on Hammerlock's hunt yet, but Captain Scarlett's and Mister Torgue's had me laughing my ass off.

I do agree that Master Gee was a major annoyance, though. He was Gearbox's answer to players overpowering themselves with the bee and conference call, so he was intentionally designed to be a ****ing d*ck, unfortunately.

I only bothered killing him once in each playthrough. I never bothered farming for seraph crystals, either. You don't get nearly enough of them for that kind of frustration and the seraph weapons blow ass, anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Personally, I loved the DLC. Can't comment on Hammerlock's hunt yet, but Captain Scarlett's and Mister Torgue's had me laughing my ass off.

I do agree that Master Gee was a major annoyance, though. He was Gearbox's answer to players overpowering themselves with the bee and conference call, so he was intentionally designed to be a ****ing d*ck, unfortunately.

I only bothered killing him once in each playthrough. I never bothered farming for seraph crystals, either. You don't get nearly enough of them for that kind of frustration and the seraph weapons blow ass, anyway.
              But did you ever player the Borderlands 1 DLC? They said all the DLC for Borderlands 2 would be better than Knoxx and it's not, not even close. It's not even close to Dr. Ned or Robolution.

You only need 120 then all you do is log in player 2 drop the weapon/item you buy pick it up with player 2 quit and save with player 2 and dashboard with player 1. Player 2 still has your weapon/item and you still have your crystals. You can do the same with the tokens.

Big Game Hunt adds loads of new baddies but overall lacks in any kind of story.

-- a few of the missions are collect 23 eggs, kill lots of rare animals (you'll find you will have to save quit a lot to make them spawn) collect five audio logs, wipe off five pee stains ect. It's more of the same.

Comment

• Found an amazing shield in the Big Game Hunt DLC called rough rider. It has no shield capacity but when you look at Axton's skill tree there is a skill that when maxed out gives 35% damage bonus to gun damage when shields are depleted so you always have that 35% bonus.

Comment

• How do loads of people have each character class achievement? You have to be like level 30 for the Gunzerker one. Tried starting again but it was so depressing. Got to sanctuary and my head just switched off and wouldn't let me play any more. I've already completed the game four times.

Comment

• Found a modded level 50 Gunzerker with the limit 46 skill points gamesave. Most of the saves have all the skilltree unlocked I don't want that... that's cheating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
                      How do loads of people have each character class achievement? You have to be like level 30 for the Gunzerker one. Tried starting again but it was so depressing. Got to sanctuary and my head just switched off and wouldn't let me play any more. I've already completed the game four times.
                      Power leveling or just plain never leaving the house.

I still need the commando and siren class achievements. Both are super easy to do but I just don't have the time nor the desire to level another character right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X