No announcement yet.

8th Sept is fookin' stacked!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sept 8

September 8 is one of the most action packed dates i can think of. Everyone is interested in Ward-Dawson, you hardly ever get to see best vs best anymore. But honestly i am also equally interested in the Adamek card. The whole entire card is stacked!!!!!! I mean the Klitchkos are the best, hands down, but the most interesting part of the Heavyweight division is who can beat them. The Adamek card is stacked with American Heavys trying to get their shot.

Adamek is doing everything he can to show he is still a top Heavy and wants another shot. Cunningham made the move up to Heavy and could have a big splash if he can carry the extra weight (which i think he can). If he can bring some of the success he have at Cruiserweight with him to Heavy, he might just be the best American heavy to challenge the K2 brothers. Not to mention Bryant Jennings is also on the card. What is also cool about it is that the fights start early afternoon, i think 2PM, therefore you can still watch the HBO/Showtime fights too!!!!!!!!

Main Events really looked us out this time

Comment

Working...
    X